And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

DonShula84 said:
you OSU fans would be the first ones on here saying how overrated ND is for only winning by 10.

Thats next week :wink::lol:

So I know some Ohio State fans were complaining about Quinn's day since ND was "rubbing it in." But Smith didn't have that great of a day statistically, and did anyone notice that Minn. got almost no pressure on him whatsoever?

Frisches13283 said:
So I know some Ohio State fans were complaining about Quinn's day since ND was "rubbing it in." But Smith didn't have that great of a day statistically, and did anyone notice that Minn. got almost no pressure on him whatsoever?

Are you kidding Minnesota's front 4 preassured Smith all day. Smith had to scramble out of the pockect on all the plays. His fumble was because Tressel put in the second string O-line in.

Frisches13283 said:

And you probably didn't notice the 40-50 mph wind gust that just might hamper a QB's throwing ability.

Troy Smith is the best player in college football.

OSUDauby said:

Calvin Johnson might have something to say about that.

Motion said:
Calvin Johnson might have something to say about that.
And what would he say?!?!
Let me guess...it would go something like this...
"I'm SO good that I couldn't get out of double team coverage against an average Clemson team and caught ZERO passes."

Yeah, he'd have TONS to say. Like, "Thank You" for even being invited to NYC for the Heisman ceremony.

Troy Smith stands WAY above C.J....

OSUDauby said:
"I'm SO good that I couldn't get out of double team coverage against an average Clemson team and caught ZERO passes."

Yeah, he'd have TONS to say. Like, "Thank You" for even being invited to NYC for the Heisman ceremony.

Troy Smith stands WAY above C.J....

:lol: Spoken like a typical OSU fan.

There is nobody even close to Troy Smith concerning the heisman...nobody.

OSUDauby said:
what

Majpain said:
Are you kidding Minnesota's front 4 preassured Smith all day. Smith had to scramble out of the pockect on all the plays. His fumble was because Tressel put in the second string O-line in.

I don't believe Minn. pressured him all day. Surely I exaggerated, I admit that. But I saw many a play, where Troy had absolutely all day(looked through 5 progressions at least). I didn't even bring up the fumble, because I thought it was insignificant. That's right, even with OSU's 2nd string o-line, they still contained Minn. defense handily.

OSUDauby said:
And you probably didn't notice the 40-50 mph wind gust that just might hamper a QB's throwing ability.

If you throw a tight spiral and have even decent arm strength wind shouldn't affect you too much if your throws are under 30 yards(airborne).

Back
Top Bottom