And with the 12th pick of the 2013 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins pick..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And with the 12th pick of the 2013 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins pick.....

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ah.......got your attention now huh?????

Just Kidding

Here I want people to post something or someone that hasn't been posted yet !

Miami trades down with the NY Giants to obtain their 1st and 2nd round picks #19 and #50

We get 1275 point value and give up 1200

Would that be a good deal??? We most likely could geet one of our desired players at 19 and get the extra pick
Maybe the Giants want to get someone at 12???

Just a converstation topic!

Star Lotulelei.

Depends on who is available at 19. I would not risk it.

I could live with this...we would have THREE second rounders. Hell yeah.

Would LOVE any situation that gives us another 2nd rounder. I'm crossing my fingers I see the words "Trade" when it's our time to pick.

Tyler Eifert he's the next Gronkowski, that would be swell!

The Giants will probably sit at 19 and take Carradine. I feel pretty strongly about that given he makes it to them. Werner if Tank's gone. NYG aren't a trade-up team, and especially not with their needs and how this draft is - they need Carradine, Werner, Fluker, Pugh, LB, someone like that. They're sittin pretty at 19.

Trade-down partners for us, I believe, are: NO, SF, DAL, ATL. Their targets would be Mingo, Vaccaro, Eifert. All three of these guys have a shot to fall to us, and all three are great fits for the Jets at 13, so those teams listed will want to jump NYJ for their guy.

I am contemplating getting season tickets. If our first pick is a lineman, i'll watch the games on TV. If we take Fluker im gna be sick to my stomach

Back
Top Bottom