Andrew Luck calls 'Suck for Luck' campaigns 'stupid' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck calls 'Suck for Luck' campaigns 'stupid'

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
"I don't live in a hole, I don't live in a cave," the quarterback said Tuesday, before plunging into preparations for Saturday's game at USC. "The talk is fine. You hear that stuff. But it's not that hard not to get caught up in it, really. It would be a disservice to my teammates and this university if I started thinking about all that stuff."He calls the so-called "Suck for Luck" campaigns "stupid," shaking his head at the notion some fans of losing teams — most notably the 0-7 Indianapolis Colts and 0-6 Miami Dolphins — are rooting for those losses to keep mounting so their franchise will be in position to use the No. 1 pick on him in the spring."I don't think a fan should want a team to lose, whether now or later," he said. "Fans should support their team, have them win, and whatever happens, happens."http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/nationworld/wire/la-sp-1026-andrew-luck-20111026,0,3740022.story

Empty rhetoric. What else is gonna say? Hes saying the most vanilla, non controversial thing he can. Standard blah stament..............i only care about saturdays right now. i gotta focus on my next game. im not even thinking about the draft. you should always support your team.

empty, pc rhetoric

Empty rhetoric. What else is gonna say? Hes saying the most vanilla, non controversial thing he can. Standard blah stament..............i only care about saturdays right now. i gotta focus on my next game. im not even thinking about the draft. you should always support your team.

empty, pc rhetoric

And the Myopia begins.

He could say absolutely NOTHING is what he could say. If it wasn't an issue, he wouldn't even mention it in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK62tfoCmuQ

And the Myopia begins.

He could say absolutely NOTHING is what he could say. If it wasn't an issue, he wouldn't even mention it in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK62tfoCmuQ

Please.......so a journalist asks a question and hes supposed to stare blankly at him not saying a word. Of course hes gonna say what he said. Just like if someone asks Bill Cowher if anyone from the dolphins got in contact with him. Hes gonna say......im working for CBS right now. i havent thought about coaching. the only thing im interested in is next weeks game. blah blah blah .....hes gonna say that whether hes been contacted or not

the only myopia is the fewer and fewer anti luckers desperately turning every stone over, looking for any tidbit to assume that he wont play here, he will hold out or he will go back to school. its actually getting quite pathetic. they so desperately hate the suck for luck campaign that they will over state and blow out of proportion anything to prove that we are doing irreversable harm to the franchise. i honestly say this, i think there are a number of dolphin fans who hope we miss out on luck on the last weekend or that we get him and he busts.

you wanna root for the phins to win each week. have at it. enjoy cheering.....i wont stop you. but the only myopic vision is the one that cant see that the suck for luck campaign is going nowhere while we are in contention in getting him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry. Myopia will dictate that Andrew Luck's thoughts get pooh-poohed.

That's the definition you spammed on me when I said there are Colts fans saying SFL. I find the fact you disbelieved that, spammed the definition the personification of irony. Really, hilarious. :lol:

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

hmmm kinda concerning to say the least that he is calling it stupid
because luck could flat out pull an eli manning and say no i dont want to play for a tanking team
and will stay my senior year at stanford so the dolphins draft another offensive lineman in 1st round..
and suck for luck continuens into next year as the dolphins go 2 seasons without winning a game..
and andrew says screw the dolphins and the 2 years of ultra suck went for naught..

That's the definition you spammed on me when I said there are Colts fans saying SFL. I find the fact you disbelieved that, spammed the definition the personification of irony. Really, hilarious. :lol:

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

What if this article was posted on the Bleacher Report? Someone's head would explode.

What if this article was posted on the Bleacher Report? Someone's head would explode.

Thanks for editing your response.

First off, it if was indeed Bleacher Report, I wouldn't have wasted my time 95% of what is written in there is by amateurs that have no more insight than the regulars in here. Hardly gospel, more like gossip.

Second, it is indeed Myopia. ALL of it.

You guys all openly root for our team to lose, meanwhile the rest of the league laughs at you, the players are calling you out, and now Luck himself tells you it's stupid, but your shortsightedness (Myopia) dictates that its all false.

I have NEVER ever said I wouldn't like to see Andrew Luck in a PHins uniform. If it happens. AWESOME...BUT, by openly rooting for the current team to lose, you are indeed throwing the 53 guys currently on the team under the bus. Each and every single one of them.

Don't be surprised when they don't show up on Sunday's. Why the hell should they??? Don't be surprised when no other FA's want to come play here! Why the hell would they?
Don't be upset when Luck gets here, he has nobody around him, and we still SUCK. It's in the cards you are playing.

And before you go off on this Decade of mediocre BS rant, I have to point out you guys look like a bunch of spoiled babies that didnt get enough spankings as kids.
Over half the teams in the league have had LESS success than the Dolphins over the last decade...yet, I don't see 16 fanbases comprised of Myopic crybabies all whining in unison that they wan't their team to lose....

Careful what you all wish for, you very well might get it...and a whole lot more

The irony meter is just exploding right now when people who root for short term failure in order to have a better chance of long term success are referred to as myopic crybabies.

I really wonder how many people here want us to miss Luck just to be spiteful and say "I told you so." Smh...

16kdkqu-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom