Andrew Luck calls 'Suck for Luck' campaigns 'stupid' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck calls 'Suck for Luck' campaigns 'stupid'

I don't care what this guy has to say about it. He is not in our shoes. He doesn't know why we are thinking the way we are. I could care less if he likes what I do. I just want him to play and win with the Dolphins.

I really wonder how many people here want us to miss Luck just to be spiteful and say "I told you so." Smh...

I am a well documented non Suck for Luck'er......and I do NOT want to say "I told you so". but more than that, I don't want 31 other fan bases, and the whole of media to be saying it back at us this time next year. I dont believe in rooting against my team and trying to justify it by saying "it's for the greater good" that I cheer against my team.

Lets get Luck, bring it on. I just dont see turning my team into more of a laughing stock as the way to go about it. We suck right now, lets not make it worse. but crowning a kid like everyone is him, just makes me think he will be all the more cursed.

I am a well documented non Suck for Luck'er......and I do NOT want to say "I told you so". but more than that, I don't want 31 other fan bases, and the whole of media to be saying it back at us this time next year. I dont believe in rooting against my team and trying to justify it by saying "it's for the greater good" that I cheer against my team.

Lets get Luck, bring it on. I just dont see turning my team into more of a laughing stock as the way to go about it. We suck right now, lets not make it worse. but crowning a kid like everyone is him, just makes me think he will be all the more cursed.

It would only be about 28 other teams fans giving us crap because there are at least 3 other Suck for Luck campaigns going on. Also who gives a rat's *** what other fans have to say if we get our QB and turn this thing around.

It would only be about 28 other teams fans giving us crap because there are at least 3 other Suck for Luck campaigns going on. Also who gives a rat's *** what other fans have to say if we get our QB and turn this thing around.

Hey, I agree. but why wont people just admit it's an IF and quit acting like he is 100% the answer. We don't know, it's just a great chance. not THE chance.

I want Luck, but I'm not going to root against my team in order to get him. He's one player, I cheer for my team, not for its players. Players come and go, its the team that stays.

Besides, the team is and has been getting beat enough on its own without my encouragement. When Reggie Bush says something sucks, than you know it sucks, because he has a lot of experience in the field of sucking.

I don't think any fan should tell another how to cheer for their team, but it is befuddling to me that in the team's darkest hour yet, some folks would openly express hope that our team's failed season becomes even more disastrous and we miss out on the #1 draft pick. Do you truly wish for your team to have a terrible season and not at least get something exciting and potentially great to show for it, simply because you are upset with some fans who are fed up and willing to fly over the cuckoo's nest for a few weeks to ease the pain of watching this wreck?

Likewise, it is confusing to see the 'LuckSuckers' accused of short-sightedness for advocating that our team take a few more lumps now to be more competitive later. That is, quite frankly, baffling.

0-16 and we get Luck. 1-15 and we're still drafting 2nd pick in every round. there's no IF about that.

0-16 and we get Luck. 1-15 and we're still drafting 2nd pick in every round. there's no IF about that.

Theres a big IF there, a lot of teams start 0-6 or 0-7 and still end up winning a few games at the end when they are meaningless. 0-16, 1-15, and even 2-14 are rare seasons reserved for the truly bad.

What else is the kid going to say. He has to stay out of the fray. Anyone who watches Indy and doesn't think they are in all out "Suck for Luck" is delusional. We, on the other hand, are competing with Indy but in fact Tony is still trying to win games. On that basis alone we should get the first pick as we are clearly a more pathetic operation!

Theres a big IF there, a lot of teams start 0-6 or 0-7 and still end up winning a few games at the end when they are meaningless. 0-16, 1-15, and even 2-14 are rare seasons reserved for the truly bad.

I am a fighter, so it took me several weeks to get here......but we are truly bad. We may not win a game......

We are, but I just cant imagine two teams having 0-16 and 1-15 in the same year.

I think the colts are worse than us.

You better get ready to have your mind blown then because the Phins and Colts will be lucky to get 2 wins between them.

I want Luck, but I'm not going to root against my team in order to get him. He's one player, I cheer for my team, not for its players. Players come and go, its the team that stays.

Besides, the team is and has been getting beat enough on its own without my encouragement. When Reggie Bush says something sucks, than you know it sucks, because he has a lot of experience in the field of sucking.

No you dont really want Luck. If you are rooting for them to win and get as many victories as possible than you dont want Luck. Its like me saying.....gee i really want the USA to win the world cup but than I root against them in all their qualifiying round matches.

Essentially what you are doing is saying i want Andrew Luck but im going to root against us getting him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Visibly passionate relentless displays of "Suck for Luck" by frustrated fans sick of mediocrity ... result in the perception of being even less-than-mediocre "fans who Suck" to The Lucks

Back
Top Bottom