Andrew Luck has thrown 2 Ints, is he a bust as well? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck has thrown 2 Ints, is he a bust as well?

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
All you people saying to yank Tannehill for his Ints need to realize this houston defense was top 5 and hes a rookie. Stay the course with the young QB and let him take his lumps, I mean shoot Lucks thrown 2 ints against a stingy D as well, and people called Luck HOF even before he played a reg season game.

Did Andrew Luck go three and out on about two thirds of his possesions in the preseason?

Most of these guys only post on game day when they let their emotions get out of control. I feel sorry for their wives, girlfriends, kids and dogs.

At least we didn't draft Brandon Weeden like so many wanted to happen.

How many points did Andrew luck lead the colts to? Tannehill lead us to 3.

^^^ Luck has led the Colts to 7 points. They have an interception return for a TD.

Matthew Stafford is blowing chunks out there. Lions losing to the Rams, who won what, 2 games last season? Does anyone legitimately think Matthew Stafford is a bad QB?

Jets have scored like 50 points. It's week one. It's week one.

Let's see what happens next week with the Raiders. Home game, 1pm, marginal west coast opponent. Good game to bounce back with.

LOL, so because he's better in preseason, he's got to be annointed? LOWL.

The only one annointed was Tannehill, who was handed a job after leading just a couple scoring drives amongst many more entirely unproductive ones. My point is, Luck actually lit up some defenses in the preseason, showing that he deserved to start week one.

The only one annointed was Tannehill, who was handed a job after leading just a couple scoring drives amongst many more entirely unproductive ones. My point is, Luck actually lit up some defenses in the preseason, showing that he deserved to start week one.

Not really. Luck has been annointed the next GOAT NFL QB by this forum since the beginning of last season. You're whining and grandstanding just to whine and grandstand.

If we drafted Luck, he'd be in the same situation as Tannehill with no talent around him. I wonder what wouldve happened if Luck was on the team and threw those 3 Ints? Would you all be ready to bench him as well?

Back
Top Bottom