andrew luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

andrew luck

my point is that he is being drafted on his potential as well as tannihill

Everybody is drafted by potential. Thats why you scout them and watch tape of them. Obviously Miami saw something in T-Hill that warranted the 8th pick. Every player in the draft has potential, some more than others, and sometimes, those with supposed less potential end up being the better players...its all relative...

if he is played in sec he probably been a mid round pick as best

can somebody tell me about the one big game against a top team or that memorable play that made you go this the best qb prospect sine john elway or just heard it from the media . i will wait

can somebody tell me about the one big game against a top team or that memorable play that made you go this the best qb prospect sine john elway or just heard it from the media . i will wait

No, because no one tags anyone as a franchise QB based off of one play lol.

This is the most ridiculous message board conversation I've ever had.

if andrew luck is view as such a great can,t miss quarterback why in all his starts as at stanford he never sniffed or played for a national championship or is he drafted number 1 on his potential ceiling ala tannihill

Not to confuse this issue w/ facts, but...

The losses to Oregon (10/2/10 & 11/12/11) knocked them out of the title hunt both yrs.

Not to confuse this issue w/ facts, but...

The losses to Oregon (10/2/10 & 11/12/11) knocked them out of the title hunt both yrs.

Very true. You can probably recall Pac 12 games more easily than I can since I'm an ACC guy.

Despite Stanford having the better QB, what did Oregon have that Stanford did not?

ATHLETES. Difference makers in college football.

Is this guy serious?

Do you not realize that Stanford is one of the most prestigious private academic colleges in the country?

Five star recruits who can't make the grade don't get in. Stanford is not a college football powerhouse. One man, no matter how great he is, cannot carry a football team to a national title.

If Dan Marino is "so great" why didn't he win any Super Bowls.

If Peyton Manning is "so great" why didn't he win any national titles?

Why did Tee Martin win the national championship for Tennessee the year after Peyton Manning left?

Take your trash back to the curb for morning pickup, kid.

This. /Thread

Bro, you seem pretty hung up on team stats as a means of evaluating a single player.

Tannehill is a good prospect, has the tangibles and prototype. Has the intangibles, will, toughness, dedication, intelligence (pre med). Andrew luck is a once in a lifetime prospect, honestly rg3 might be too but for diff reasons

Dis dem dang ol' internet troll, man I tell ya what! Dey be pointin and click-click-click-click! It real easy....boom!

Back
Top Bottom