Andy Reid: Branden Albert, Dolphins aren't talking | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Reid: Branden Albert, Dolphins aren't talking

that sucks, i hope we dont trade for albert, i want to keep our picks n get a rt on round 3 ... is not our fault they gave their 2nd away for alex . why should we give them a 2nd back ...

I totally agree...

Andy Reid was informed this morning that Albert's agent could talk with Miami.

Exactly like the Alex Smith trade, once that message traverses his fat neurosystem he will be aware...sometime tomorrow morning.

Andy Reid owed it to himself, his remaining family and his next team (in this case KC) to take at least a year off to decompress.

The only thing us Fin fans felt like we had a good chance of doing this off season was to sign Wallace. Nobody could have predicted all of the moves Ireland has made. Ireland is very good at playiing the waiting game some times to his benefit some times not. I am not ruling out anything after this free agent signing period. My guess is Ireland has targets at RT in the draft and if he doesnt get one of those, he starts the shopping right after the draft. Just my opinion. I would not rule out anybody.

1. Albert
2. Winston is not in the Fins' plans.

There are a lot of ifs for this offseason, but if all the other ifs turn out for the good, (wallace and grimes and keller all working out) then I'm not going to sweat trading for albert, if it means we stay at 12 and get someone who isn't a lineman, and for our second round pick pick someone who isn't a lineman. Much better than trading up and grabing a linemen in the first 6 picks and losing a second round pick in the process anyway.

Let's just pick up DJ Fluker in the second round.

1. He probably won't be there at 42.

2. He doesn't fit this scheme. Like, at all. If you asked me who would be the very last lineman on God's green earth I'd pick for a zone scheme, it'd be DJ Fluker.

He has to deny until its final that's how this works

If we make this trade before the draft then our FO is going to look very stupid. He's not worth 9mill a year. Long was hurt but this guys has gotten hurt too. Only one season did he play all 16 games. If Ireland makes this move is going to put on in cap hell for the next few years. I know he wants to win now but this is crazy. I'm not saying Albert is a bad player. I'm just saying wait till we're on the clock and see how things go. Someone might fall. Someone always does and it won't cost so much plus he'll be younger and healthy. KC has already tiped their hand so why should we give in and send a 2nd round pick for a guy they don't want anyway? Specially at that price? The only good thing about this would be that we'd go for the BAP at 12 instead of trying to trade up for an OT but then again we should be going for the BAP anyway. nYou don't take the 18 best player in the draft with the 12 pick.

Ozzy rules!!

i trust clayton over reid. what do you expect reid to say.. if the trade goes south then he can deny the whole thing ever happened

Back
Top Bottom