Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

Just when you thought that dark cloud had lifted from this franchise....injury after injury after injury....and game over before week one. Thank God I love college football.

See, this is why before the middle of last season, I was emotionally detached from the Dolphins for years. I finally decide to go all in again, and here we go. Reminds me of a Married With Children episode. No matter what, something is bound to get in the way it seems.

Who is Andy Slater? Has he ever reported anything before?

Particuarly hurts this year as in my time as a fan I literally have never had higher hopes for a season
Uhh yeah join the club.

Not to mention I bought a plane ticket to come down for the season opener and finally see the renovations.

Nope, we can't let you have that. We can't ****ing let you enjoy a good season.

It never rains but it pours.

Passing on Zach Brown in favour of Misi and some cap room may not looking be looking so bright right now

Also unnecessarily tying up so much money in Kiko Alonso's new contract when his deal wasn't even up.

Is it possible we can someday get a break

giphy.gif

Not gonna blame them for passing on Brown. A few days ago we were raving about how improved this LB group looked.

Truth is, this was a freak accident. It happens in the NFL.

BUT, that's why you don't have your starting MLB covering kicks in the first game of the preseason. For that I will definitely blame the coaching staff.

Terrible decision. Awful.

Back
Top Bottom