Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

Particuarly hurts this year as in my time as a fan I literally have never had higher hopes for a season
you must be very young then.I had way higher hopes for some of the teams from the 80's. 84 for example and a few other years.
Ozzy rules!!

giphy.gif

Screw it. I'm in for the Jay Cutler jokes. That'll be entertaining at least.

IMG_2247.PNG

Ruins any hopes of an improved D and this kids career. Won't see practice for a year. Won't start till midsession next year if at all.

Come on guys it is only one player. I know all too well about a whole OL going down in one season... for multiple seasons. Just ask Phillip Rivers. :facepalm

Losing McMillan hurts, but I don't see how fans on this forum are blaming the coaching staff for playing him on special teams. He's a football player. Every snap, whether it be on special teams or in the base defense is a risk. How do we know McMillan wouldn't have torn the ACL in the next practice?

Terrible luck for the team, but this one isn't on the coaching staff.

This must be the worst pre season in Dolphins history. $#1T is going down real quick. This season is cursed. Tank it and get the #1 pick and pick Darnold and let's move on

Losing McMillan hurts, but I don't see how fans on this forum are blaming the coaching staff for playing him on special teams. He's a football player. Every snap, whether it be on special teams or in the base defense is a risk. How do we know McMillan wouldn't have torn the ACL in the next practice?

Terrible luck for the team, but this one isn't on the coaching staff.
I completely disagree... You don't play your starting MLB on a punt coverage unit in the first preseason game. It should never happen. I agree.... Football players get hurt.... But that's just putting your team in a bad position.

I completely disagree... You don't play your starting MLB on a punt coverage unit in the first preseason game. It should never happen. I agree.... Football players get hurt.... But that's just putting your team in a bad position.
How about the 2nd preseason game? How about the 1st regular season game?

Back
Top Bottom