Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

See you tomorrow
Not gonna blame them for passing on Brown. A few days ago we were raving about how improved this LB group looked.

Truth is, this was a freak accident. It happens in the NFL.

BUT, that's why you don't have your starting MLB covering kicks in the first game of the preseason. For that I will definitely blame the coaching staff.

Terrible decision. Awful.

I agree.

Losing McMillan hurts, but I don't see how fans on this forum are blaming the coaching staff for playing him on special teams. He's a football player. Every snap, whether it be on special teams or in the base defense is a risk. How do we know McMillan wouldn't have torn the ACL in the next practice?

Terrible luck for the team, but this one isn't on the coaching staff.

Easy to blame someone after the fact.

Regular season... Sure..... But not in preseason.

Ironically our 2nd round defensive player was far more valuable to the team than our 1st round defensive player. This is a devastating blow to an already questionable defense. I hate the NFL.

Uhh yeah join the club.

Not to mention I bought a plane ticket to come down for the season opener and finally see the renovations.

Nope, we can't let you have that. We can't ****ing let you enjoy a good season.

The stadium is a ****ing boss. Have fun anyway.

Uhh yeah join the club.

Not to mention I bought a plane ticket to come down for the season opener and finally see the renovations.

Nope, we can't let you have that. We can't ****ing let you enjoy a good season.
The new stadium is beautiful. The product on the field, not so much :(

Losing our starting QB and MLB before the season even starts. Wow!!!

It's easy to see why some think this team is cursed.

This a where a healthy Misi would have been nice to have. Is hewitt hurt as well? For petes sake....

Teams will run all over Miami yet again this season. Will they ever find a MLB? It's been a long time since Zach. Gase could have the greatest offense in the world but it doesn't mean much if our always playing catch up.

Ruins any hopes of an improved D and this kids career. Won't see practice for a year. Won't start till midsession next year if at all.
Well he'll most certainly be ready for TC next year, but I get your point. Just kinda like, wtf, he'll miss the entire 2017 season. Ugh.

This sucks. Was very excited to see him play this year. Hopefully he will come back next year ready and rearing to go. He is our punt coverer of the future.

Back
Top Bottom