Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

I want to see what Gase says in his Post Game Presser

Gutted. What a completely awful preseason we're having.

I feel so terrible for the kid. I'm pretty sure this will be his first real injury ... on the first snap of his NFL career ... should be a fun mental obstacle to overcome once he's healthy again. And the hits just keep on comin.

No mention of the illegal block that made everything possible?

Oh this is going to be a great season.

What's the over/under on number of games before Pouncey's leg just falls off? Or Landry gets struck by lightning or something? :wall
The smart money is on someone getting leprosy by October. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

He just told the media that nobody has told him anything about Raekwon and that they must have better sources than him, even though he is the head coach.
That's just Gase not wanting to say anything. There's no way he hasn't gotten at least some preliminary opinions one way or the other, even if it's just a best guess.

Timmons to MLB. Need to sign a FA LB or trade for one. Not good if true

The smart money is on someone getting leprosy by October. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

NO WAY DUDE...... Vegas has even money on The entire defensive backfield contracting Bubonic Plague in week 2. I put $100 on it.

Losing McMillan hurts, but I don't see how fans on this forum are blaming the coaching staff for playing him on special teams. He's a football player. Every snap, whether it be on special teams or in the base defense is a risk. How do we know McMillan wouldn't have torn the ACL in the next practice?

Terrible luck for the team, but this one isn't on the coaching staff.

IMG_2250.PNG

Back
Top Bottom