Another Brit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Brit

peeds

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all
I have been visiting this site for a number of years now and finally i wanted to join in. Love this site and enjoy reading everyones thoughts, opinions and general dolphin chat. Here is a little bit about me i hope you all enjoy.
I'm 24 and from England, i see that there are quite a few of my fellow countrymen on here which is good news.
I have been following the fins since the early 90's when my dad got me into it (he's a pats fan and i've had a rough few yrs of abuse from him even though we have done well against them). I chose the dolphins because i went to miami when i was young and my late grandfather bought me a dolphins jacket that i still have, also wanted to be different from my dad just for the sake of it.
In the last 6 years i have been working in MI as a camp counsellor when the kids are off school for the summer and since jan 08 i have been living and studying in MI gaining a degree in exercise science.
I have only ever been to one game and that was in 2004 when i traveled after my camp work and watched us lose in a hurricane to the steelers when the game was moved back and i think it was big bens debut. Not the best game i could have chosen but it was a dream come ture to finally see them play.
Anyway i'm sure i will speak to many of you on here.
I hope everyone is well.

Mark (peeds)

Back
Top Bottom