Another full dolphins mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another full dolphins mock draft

g.o.a.t1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
yes i truly believe tannehill will be there at #8, i believe we should take him and support him and give him a cast to build a solid foundation for the future.

1) Ryan Tannehill QB- QB of the future, will take time to develop, but has the "it" to be our franchise QB. Patience is a virtue.

2) Zebrie Sanders RT- an athletic yet strong OT who comes one of the best college football OLine coaches and has experience in the zone blocking scheme.

3) Juron Criner WR- Big possession WR with massive hands who is not afraid to play in the middle of the field. Ideal for west coast offense in short to immediate passes.

3) Marvin MccNut WR- another big WR who plays strong in the short to mid field plays. scouts are starting to compare him to a Jordy Nelson. perfect compliment to our shorter WR's (bess and gates). also has strong connection with our WR coach..

4) Jake Bequette DE- He possesses the strength to rush and set the edge and hold his ground in the run game, where he can battle well against bigger linemen and chase hard until the end of the play. He is a solid tackler once around the ball, and pursues plays from the backside with high effort and consistency. His versatility across the line gives him good value for NFL teams, especially those running a 3-4

5) Miles Burris OLB- Instinctive, strong sure tackler. will excel as a OLB in 3-4 or 4-3, athletic and strong. also fast to contribute good enough on special teams.

6) Cory Harkey TE- cory was primarily used as a blocking TE, something philbin keeps talking about in the TE's hes looking for this offseason. a good compliment to our pass catching hybrid TE charley clay.

7) Justin Bethel CB-
[h=4]Strengths[/h] Bethel is a very effective pass and run defender, and is physical when tackling and also when up working on the line of scrimmage in man. He has athletic ability that translates well to reacting to the ball in man, and the explosiveness to come down field and make plays in zone. [h=4]Weaknesses[/h] There are concerns about the level of competition Bethel faced in college and how much of a learning curve he will have at the next level. He is a smart player but can get caught flat-footed at times in man. He takes false steps off the snap and labors into his back pedal, all things he will need to work on while transitioning into the NFL.

i feel like this draft really hits our needs and we get value based on our draft position. oblivious no matter how anyone cries for a specific player we will never really see how far or how high will a player go in the draft. also how a player gets skipped and still manages to stay undrafted after u think "dam that team really needed that player, it made sense, why the f*** did they pass on him"

I would be happy if this happened it does attack the needs for offense.

thebow305, im not trying to bash or anything but u think coby fleener drops to our 42nd pick and mohammed sanu and chandler jones to the 3rd?? im not trying to talk **** bc i actually love your draft but i doubt those guys fall like that.. one can only hope..

Zebrie Sanders stinks!!! Why is he showing up in so many mocks? He couldn't even beat Blake DeChristopher for the Jacobs trophy in the ACC. DeChristopher won the trophy by a unanimous vote of coaches.

Not only that he doesn't fit our blocking scheme.

Sanders will probably slide into the 4th round.

Zebrie Sanders stinks!!! Why is he showing up in so many mocks? He couldn't even beat Blake DeChristopher for the Jacobs trophy in the ACC. DeChristopher won the trophy by a unanimous vote of coaches.

Not only that he doesn't fit our blocking scheme.

Sanders will probably slide into the 4th round.

You know FSU runs a ZBS right? Probably the reason he has him rated so high. I mean it's too high for me as well, but to say he "doesn't" fit our scheme is a bit ridiculous.

I love the idea of taking two receivers his year! Don't really need superstars either.

Back
Top Bottom