another improving power ranking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another improving power ranking

to me this person doesn't know our team. we have always been a good team, just in a rut as far as coaches go. i really respect shula for what he did for this franchise, he's the reason i'm a fan. i just hope saban can bring back what we lost in shula. i see it happening already

1) Who keeps getting out that alternate Dolphin logo? I thought it was dead with Jimmy!

2) It's Pete Prisco. I think a lot of us, to be fair, would have to discount these rankings because we think he's an idiot. I've always thought he had a fifth grader's grasp of the sport, and even though he's said something nice about Miami, I still have to take his rankings the same way I take everything else from him-- as trash.

This one's more realistic then the others I've seen. Well at least they don't have Buffalo at the 3 spot.

Saban can't be any worse..... he can do nothing but go UP!... Gotsta' have the faith in 'da FINS!!!!! C'mon now!... where's the love!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

A&MPhin84 said:
Wha? How was the job Nick did "horrible"? You dont crush a playoff team from the previous year with "horrible" coaching.

I think that he was referring to Wanny and maybe Jimmy....building off of what the guy above him said.

A&MPhin84 said:
Wha? How was the job Nick did "horrible"? You dont crush a playoff team from the previous year with "horrible" coaching.

I think he might last season. Also, we have never had a bad team. Last year we didnt have a winning record due to ricky retiring,boston tearing his ACL, injuries, and low morale. we are a good team. We are superbowl contenders this year, dont believe me? You will come sunday.

Back
Top Bottom