ANOTHER leaked logo? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ANOTHER leaked logo?

You can tell it's not legit. The site has those little "preview" boxes in the bottom right hand corner that are highlighted orange when the picture is one the screen. The first one is highlighted (thus the picture that should be on the screen) and the little preview picture looks nothing like the picture on the screen. Probably photoshopped to screw with people.

EDIT: Now that I stare at it longer, I'm not totally sure it's not the preview. Plus it's in a cubicle. Like trying to figure out conspiracy theories.

It actually does look like the one highlighted in the preview box.

Interesting... That could be the dolphin, but not the final logo. It looks like they took creative liberties with the dolphin design to make it the "D" for this particular image. The Dolphin in the logo will undoubtedly have the sunburst behind it and be pointed in the opposite direction.

The one thing I question about this leak... Why is the current (old) logo still up at the top of the mockup?

If somebody did upload that to the site (highly unlikely) then it got taken down pretty quickly because they weren't ready for it to be seen yet, it sure isn't on the site anymore. If it was in the top left then they'd be ready to unveil it, which would mean the "new era of dolphins football" article would still be on the site.

I don't think it's' legit for reasons people have already pointed out, but that "new logo" don't look half bad.

If somebody did upload that to the site (highly unlikely) then it got taken down pretty quickly because they weren't ready for it to be seen yet, it sure isn't on the site anymore. If it was in the top left then they'd be ready to unveil it, which would mean the "new era of dolphins football" article would still be on the site.

I don't think it's' legit for reasons people have already pointed out, but that "new logo" don't look half bad.

I never got the impression that this was ever put live onto the website. IMO, this is a shot of a dev version of the site that the web guys are working on. That would explain the "rushed" look of the photo. Someone was trying not to get caught snapping a picture of "classified" stuff at work.

I never got the impression that this was ever put live onto the website. IMO, this is a shot of a dev version of the site that the web guys are working on. That would explain the "rushed" look of the photo. Someone was trying not to get caught snapping a picture of "classified" stuff at work.

That could be true, although I don't think it would be worth losing your job over.

I'm pretty sure it's a photoshop anyway.

Also look at the address in the URL bar. It should just be www.miamidolphins.com, yet the address looks much longer than that. Probably a photo and not an actual web address. Makes me think it is a photoshopped picture. If someone came across the logo by accident, don't you think you would make sure to take a good photo of it? Or a screen capture. Seems to me like the blurriness is a way to help cover up that it is fake.

I dont think thats the Miami Dolphins homepage, it seems like the part of the site where you order tickets.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble that is a photoshop. On the bottom of screen there is a logo icon of PS (PHOTOSHOP). I seen this logo design on Chris Creamer Logos the other day while browsing. I can make that in a heartbeat with my PS and PIXLR online it's ******* easy anyone can do it. In fact I will find it online clean it up and there you go it's out there it will be found trust me. The idiot who thought they could get away with it forgot to close PS and that it is a screen shot of our official web site but their work was done to it. It's plain as can be seen. Plus, if it was real the whole site would change not just that. Guys remember during Week 15 they changed it to and old school look for the entire week. I tweeted Mike Dee and asked him do you know anything about the web site logo for NEW ERA IN DOLPHINS FOOTBALL the scripted one. So far, no tweet back but, if it was real it would be on the site it is not. I am going to find out I will give an update soon. Plus his email mdee@miamidolphins.com. If you want answers. I will search and find it and put it up once I do.

Ignore the script logo for a moment... look at the logo in the top left of that picture. It looks like a blend between our retro logo and current logo. Our current logo has no white space in the center of the dolphin it like you can see in that picture.

Here's hoping; I'd be thrilled if that's what they settled on doing.

Someone with a season ticket account should try to log on to that part of the site and see if its for real!

No that's no were near our new logo, its not bad but I'm just saying.

Ignore the script logo for a moment... look at the logo in the top left of that picture. It looks like a blend between our retro logo and current logo. Our current logo has no white space in the center of the dolphin it like you can see in that picture.

Here's hoping; I'd be thrilled if that's what they settled on doing.

nice observation

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble that is a photoshop. On the bottom of screen there is a logo icon of PS (PHOTOSHOP). I seen this logo design on Chris Creamer Logos the other day while browsing. I can make that in a heartbeat with my PS and PIXLR online it's ******* easy anyone can do it. In fact I will find it online clean it up and there you go it's out there it will be found trust me. The idiot who thought they could get away with it forgot to close PS and that it is a screen shot of our official web site but their work was done to it. It's plain as can be seen. Plus, if it was real the whole site would change not just that. Guys remember during Week 15 they changed it to and old school look for the entire week. I tweeted Mike Dee and asked him do you know anything about the web site logo for NEW ERA IN DOLPHINS FOOTBALL the scripted one. So far, no tweet back but, if it was real it would be on the site it is not. I am going to find out I will give an update soon. Plus his email mdee@miamidolphins.com. If you want answers. I will search and find it and put it up once I do.

Ummmmmmm...

Isn't the most likely place to find concepts of our new logo a design agency? What program do you think a designer who is working on logo concepts might use? Might he drop his latest idea into a Miami Dolphins web page to see if it fits the Miami brand values? Might somebody visiting the agency - maybe working with the designer in the chair opposite - take a quick snap over the guy's shoulder?

I have no idea what the answer is to any of the above questions, but it's just as valid a thought process as the idea that somebody would be bothered to set up an elaborate fake of a Miami Dolphins logo design.

I quite like the idea of the dolphin as D in a scripted logo. Does the helmet logo become the whole thing or just the dolphin?

Back
Top Bottom