another mock attempt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another mock attempt

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
View attachment 7412

I played GM and made a trade between the Saints and phins. Nola Gets #15 and Miami gets #24 & #56.

Exchanging 6th round picks should "equalize" the trade value

Vereen could possibly handle return duties as well. Doubling up @ OG should increase the chance at having a better depth.

FWIW; Nola selects either Akeem Ayres or JJ Watt. Anything to keep Watt away from the patsies.

Not a fan of Leshoure in round 1 at all. I think Kendricks in round 2 is reaching as well . . was Kyle Rudolph available? I'm not an Andy Dalton fan either. Love the Vereen pick, I think we need a player like him somewhere in this draft, as opposed to dishing out big bucks to an aging Darren Sproles.

I look at it as . . . I could get Ingram at 15 and Julius Thomas in round 5 . . . or Leshoure and Kendricks. I'll take Ingram all day in that scenario.

At 24 you could still get Ingram (i am dreaming yeh) and maybe even have Mallet at 56 still available. If no Ingram at 24 then pull the trigger on Ponder or Mallet, then RB in Rd 2.

At 24 you could still get Ingram (i am dreaming yeh) and maybe even have Mallet at 56 still available. If no Ingram at 24 then pull the trigger on Ponder or Mallet, then RB in Rd 2.

If we could get Ingram at 24 and Mallet at 56, call that the biggest larceny maybe in draft history (obviously not including hindsight but just based on projections). Hell my fantasy mock would probably be those 2, with Rudolph in round 3. Would be a great 2 days of the draft for Miami.

If we could get Ingram at 24 and Mallet at 56, call that the biggest larceny maybe in draft history (obviously not including hindsight but just based on projections). Hell my fantasy mock would probably be those 2, with Rudolph in round 3. Would be a great 2 days of the draft for Miami.

D moore in the 4th as well and it's the greatest draft in history.

Not a fan of Leshoure in round 1 at all. I think Kendricks in round 2 is reaching as well . . was Kyle Rudolph available? I'm not an Andy Dalton fan either. Love the Vereen pick, I think we need a player like him somewhere in this draft, as opposed to dishing out big bucks to an aging Darren Sproles.

I look at it as . . . I could get Ingram at 15 and Julius Thomas in round 5 . . . or Leshoure and Kendricks. I'll take Ingram all day in that scenario.

Well. We are even. Per your mock, I am not fond of Ponder @ 24. Rudolph IMO is overrated. Then, I have an irrational hatred of ND & The OSU. I'd go with Cameron (USC) or Green (Reno) in the 4th or 5th before Kyle R in the 1st or 2nd.

Dalton IMO may not have the tools that Cam, Mallett, or even Locker posses but I love the intangibles he brings. The fact he led TCU to two straight a**whoopins of the U of U (my alma mater) does not bother me... well not too much.

Personally, I'd prefer the phins staying @ 15 and getting Ingram but its mandatory they get a 2nd rounder so long as they don't get a QB.

Copy/Paste = so hard.

FWIW; Formatting after copying & pasting drives me nuts; Patience is not my strong point.

Well. We are even. Per your mock, I am not fond of Ponder @ 24. Rudolph IMO is overrated. I'd go with Cameron (USC) or Green (Reno) in the 4th or 5th before Kyle R.

Dalton may not have the physical skills that Cam, Mallett, or even Locker posses but I love the intangibles he brings.

Personally, I'd prefer the phins staying @ 15 and getting Ingram but its mandatory they get a 2nd rounder so long as they don't get a QB.

Copy/Paste = so hard.
FWIW; Formatting after copying & pasting drives me nuts; Patience is not my strong point.

Would Belichick let Ingram slide past #17? Ingram w/ the Patsies gives me nightmares & hope they go for OL & pass rush help in round 1.

Back
Top Bottom