Another Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Mock Draft

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
I know I know, I have made prob like 20 of these but I love making them!!!

Resign/Extensions/Franchise Tag
  • Paul Solai NT(Franchise Tag)
  • Cam Wake OLB
  • Tony McDaniel DE
  • Richie Incognito OG
  • Patrick Cobbs RB
  • Lou Polite FB
Free Agents
  • Harvey Dahl OG
  • Ryan Khalil C
  • Owen Daniels TE
Harvey Dahl and Ryan Khalil will cost alot of money and I would love to get Mercedes Lewis or Zach Miller but I think we would be spending too much so I think we take a shot with Owen Daniels who will be pretty cheap since his injurys but we all know when he is healthy then he is a playmaker.

Draft-

1st Round- Cam Newton QB Auburn (He is gonna prove many wrong)
3rd Round- Kendall Hunter RB Oklahoma State. (Home run threat!!! Imagine him behind Khalil and Dahl!!!)
4th Round- Bilal Powell RB Louisville (Would be a steal in the 4th round imo)
5th Round- Darvin Adams WR Auburn (I have seen all the Auburn games and this guy is so smooth when he plays, he is not the fastest but he is a straight up baller)
6th Round- T.J. Yates (Obivously we have a QB issue so only way to fix it, is to try some people out)
7th Round- Chris Hairston OT Clemson (We need depth at the OT position since Vernon Carey has been getting injured lately)
7th Round- Cortez Allen CB Citadel (Tall and Athletic but very Raw)

U do realize you have our RB's next year as Cobbs, Hunter, Powell and Hilliard. I dunno man.

Yates in the 6th round isn't happening . . . I know alot of mocks have him there . . . but you are gambling after round 3. Round 4 would be the latest for Miami I think and that may still change as the pre draft stuff continues to happen.

I'm cool with Newton in round 1, dunno if he is the guy . . . but I would admire Ireland and company for trying to get the guy in round 1. Especially a Heisman winner like Cam Newton. He definitely would help fill the seats up. I actually wouldn't mind 2 QB's in this draft, but I doubt we take that direction. If we grab Newton, I think we are done at QB.

I still rather a faster WR mixed in if we go that route, but I like the FA additions.

U do realize you have our RB's next year as Cobbs, Hunter, Powell and Hilliard. I dunno man.

Yates in the 6th round isn't happening . . . I know alot of mocks have him there . . . but you are gambling after round 3. Round 4 would be the latest for Miami I think and that may still change as the pre draft stuff continues to happen.

I'm cool with Newton in round 1, dunno if he is the guy . . . but I would admire Ireland and company for trying to get the guy in round 1. Especially a Heisman winner like Cam Newton. He definitely would help fill the seats up. I actually wouldn't mind 2 QB's in this draft, but I doubt we take that direction. If we grab Newton, I think we are done at QB.

I still rather a faster WR mixed in if we go that route, but I like the FA additions.

I'd rather try our luck with Hunter and Powell than R&R. I don't think Hunter, though, lasts until the 3rd. I think he'll go somewhere in the 2nd, but I wouldn't be shocked to see GB take him at the end of RD 1. He's not as physically imposing, but I like him better than Leshoure.

The way I thought of the running backs is, it dont matter who is in the back field with the line we would have...

Powell and hunter would be a great tandom. I like every pick except newton. Also our news for speed isn't really addressed at wr

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom