Another newb to the forum... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another newb to the forum...

pmkelly

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey there, long time phins fan coming to the board for the first time. I live in KC now but have been all over the US. I am very likely to be at the KC - MIA game in dec, I may go to the game in StL as well....

thanks,

P@

Welcome to both of you. I am not an old timer (although I used to check out this forum for a while back) either. Enjoy!

Welcome to Finheaven! To mizfit: It makes me very happy to see a new member really jump in and partake of the community and forums 15 posts already in your first day... awesome!

To P@. I do hope you don't feel like a newb, you should feel like part of the family one that knows no bounds, miami dolphins fans! we might not always get along, or agree, but we share that one common goal we love our team! I hope you and others enjoy what we have to offer and enjoy your time here. As always Pm me or any staff member if you have any questions or heck if you even just wanna bs. Open door policy around here. :)

Welcome both of you.
Just like Bill said, don't consider yourself as a newb. Your input is as good as any.
See you on the Forums, my friends!

Back
Top Bottom