Another source insisted today that that the Dolphins were all on the same page and that they all wanted Deshaun Watson. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another source insisted today that that the Dolphins were all on the same page and that they all wanted Deshaun Watson.

If you can get Watson on the cheap because of his no trade clause, maybe 1 1st and and one of our firsts next yr ,you do it. Otherwise stick with Tua. If we get Watson ,you can keep Tua as b/u. If Watson seems like the answer we have a good trade chip in Tua . We still have a lot of money to improve through free agency and still have a decent number of draft picks. I do not think the Texans are going to play Watson for a second yr to do nothing

Does it really matter though who was in and not on Watson back in October? They are all in now on Tua and that is the focus. Won't make a difference in play next season if Ross wanted Watson last season.

I’m sure everyone was trying to be supportive to their coach at the time but it’s pretty obvious that ship has sailed

Tweets stating Dolphins not interested in Watson. Allowed on main forum.

Tweets stating Dolphins are interested in Watson. Moved to general NFL.

Playing favorites. Hilarious, but not surprising.

I like how you admit that you care more about football than people's lives.
I do care about people's lives. That's why I wait for actual criminal charges to be filed and convicted in a court. Not Twitter.

Go grab your pitchfork and pretend to be morally superior though. There's a lot of that these days.

I can't believe the obsession some Dolphins fans have with this guy. It's like that one poster on here quite a long way back would ride Matt Ryan's jock and talk about him more than actual Dolphins players/football. Forget his name but im sure older members here remember him.

Some just want to create a controversy and too many take the bait

whats going to be really interesting to see is...who goes to the same team first....Flores hired as the HC, Fuller picked up in FA, Watson traded. Flores knew the writing was on the wall, he kept Fuller sideline to decrease his value so when he (Flores) went to a new team in 2022 then he'd have more cap room to trade for watson and sign fuller

<sarcasism> or hell if i know..maybe truth

It's painfully obvious now that Flores had been sabotaging Tua ever since the Watson rumors surfaced. He's been wanting to bring in his boy since the beginning.

It's definitely cute that Flores and Watson have been talking every day. Best of luck to the couple going forward, I wish them many years of happiness and happy endings together.

Back
Top Bottom