Another Test coming Thursday! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Test coming Thursday!

Jersey DolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i know the ussual thing is pre-season week 3 is the dress rehearsal. But, contrary to what many on this board think - the teams play last week was not very good. not good enough for Coach Sparano, and not good enough for Dallas either. Even if we just leave our guys in for the first quarter ...its going to say something about us once again as we go up againt another NFC true contender. lets hope we play better. i know Dallas has said they'd consider playing starters even a half....dolphins havnt commited to anything yet but based on Coach's remarks today, i expect to see at least most of the 1st quarter with our starters playing...at least theres something going on this week.

figured i'd get that b/c i kinda worded that wrong. i meant that alot of ppl are trying to be dissmissive of the bad play by talking about vanilla schemes and pre-season being a deceptive meter. i agree with both these points - but i am saying that regardless we did not play well period. of course a lot of ppl on here agree with me, but theres also a few that are dissmissive of the short comigns.

Stop panicking about pre-season, football is meant to be tough and the fins are trying to get things together, just hold on to your helmet, it's better to have these things happen in pre-season, everybody acts if the fins should be rolling up 250 yards passing and 250 yards receivng, it's practice man(Quote Allen Iverson).

gettin ready for buffalo, we will look sick again because of this. resting starters.

Throw a Party on Thursday.....Pat White's final game as a Dolphin

Thursday means Nothing, nada. Wade Phillips is not sending Romo or any starters on that football field and if he does, which IMO he will not, it will be for one quick series only to satisfy the fans that forked the scratch out. I expect a pretty small crowd on hand even though its in Jerah World.

I think with how both teams played in their third preseason I see the starters playing for one quarter.

And if Brandon Marshal gets his legs tied up and pops a knee ? If Henne breaks a finger on a helmet ? Will it matter how they played in the 3rd pre season game then ? No. It only takes one play, one play to change a teams chances in the regular season. 3 days from now, no one will even remember what day the 4th pre season game was played on, nor will they care.

Better get this Oline in order. Were obviously built to run the football and if we cant run........................

Back
Top Bottom