Anquan Boldin Wouldnt mind a trade to miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anquan Boldin Wouldnt mind a trade to miami

boldin will too much we might as well go after housh

Bolden is a great player who plays with heart but the only way to get him out as mentioned would be to win the lottery however the cap room jumps this year so maybe we could....but an ed reed safty would make me alot happier and some faster younger LB's would help joey out also Smiley will be back and Bess proved he can be a good young # 3 reciever

I don't know where you people saying we don't need another WR this year. I don't know if you seen any games or Highlights this year but every TD and highlight Ginnn got he was doubled way more than 1/2 the plays. A big WR opposite of him is exactly what we need and if it was Bolden how many teams do you really think will choose to double Ginn over Anquan? Bess in the slot would also be able to do his Welker/Steve Smith thing.

BTW, in case some of you missed it we only had 2 WR's dressed when Bess went to the locker room Sunday and that was Ginn and London. No, getting a WR this offseason is insane.:rolleyes2:

Our #1 and Ginn. He's a good #2 and would fit their offense.

They'd have Fitz/Ginn/Breaston/Urban/Doucet. Still a great receiver corps and we get our #1

We'd have

Boldin/Camarillo/Bess/London

You seem dedicated to gettin Ginn off the Dolphins :lol:

this may be a dumb idea but why cant we bring in dt Ryan McBean , olineman Tony Palmer and ss chris Gambel in f/a

then look at wr Miles Austin or T.O. and then draft center David Washington in rd 3 and use the first two picks for the secondary help ?

I know you guys hate T.O. he isnt a bad guy he just wants to win and the media has had it in for him since he danced on the sacred star .

T.O 's reputation as cancer is a bonified tacktic used by the media when a player disses the Dallas Cowturds.

I dont buy the media's inturpentation of a lot of players.

but if truth be known i would rather have Ocho cinco because he could save money by not having to mail a case of pepto -bismal to Joey because Joey is already a fin.

Again we want to trade for a player Dumbstash should have drafted.

I mean if we just plan to play the season out then we can definately just keep our receivers but if post-season is our goal then getting a speedy veteran is an option for us. Just a matter of the price and how well this player is conditioned. Remember the last receiver we picked out of injury? Yes Boston! Things didn't turn out so well.

I'd be lying if I said I was a big fan. He's too much of a cupcake player for me. But he's definately garnered some worth this season. He'd make good trade bait.

Just out of curiosity, how much do you think we could get for him. I am not opposed to trading him if there is value there but I don't see where we could get enough value in a trade to justify it. We are already weak in the WR area and trading him would set us back further. That is my biggest skepticism of doing that.

I mean if we just plan to play the season out then we can definately just keep our receivers but if post-season is our goal then getting a speedy veteran is an option for us. Just a matter of the price and how well this player is conditioned. Remember the last receiver we picked out of injury? Yes Boston! Things didn't turn out so well.

PLEASE! don't mention the name David Boston in any thread you see me posting in. I hate that guy with a passion.

DAVID SHULAGUY BOSTON!

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom