Anquan boldin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anquan boldin

felipen123

Rookie
Reaction score
Going to get released as the ravens are over in cap. What if he can get a combo of mike Wallace and anquan boldin that way we can focus on drafting a seam treat TE, ballhawk CB, pass blocking RT, pass rushing DE and solid depth at OLB and Safety. He shouldnt come too expensive, about 4-6 mil a year. Anquan still has some left in the tank, another 2 solid seasons with mike Wallace stretching the field and anquan on the outside with bess and hartline in the middle. Rishard Matthews can learn behind anquan and should be ready by year 3

Just because a team looks like they are over the cap doesn't mean it won't be sorted out come free agency. He is one of their best players on offense and was a big part of getting them to the SuperBowl. Not to mention they are about to pay Flacco big bucks. If you take his prime/one of his prime targets it may be hard to justify the pay day. They're the Ravens... one of the best run organizations in the league as far as personnel. He will not hit the market imo.

Never would happen.

You want Boldin at 4-6, Hartline wants 5-6, and Wallace wants a king's ransom. No way jose

He's not going to get released. They will clear space in other areas, I don't even think they're resigning Reed. Reed is still a pro bowler but he's not the difference maker he used to be.

Here is who I want as our receivers next year -

1. Greg Jennings
2. Cordarrelle Patterson
3. Stedman Bailey
4. Devon Bess
5. Marlon Moore

I think Wallace is too expensive.....Boldin won't be let go by the Ravens. Hartline wants over $5 million a season so I think he is gone. We also could use an upgrade at Tight End....gotta give Tannehill some weapons.

Here is who I want as our receivers next year -

1. Greg Jennings
2. Cordarrelle Patterson
3. Stedman Bailey
4. Devon Bess
5. Marlon Moore

I think Wallace is too expensive.....Boldin won't be let go by the Ravens. Hartline wants over $5 million a season so I think he is gone. We also could use an upgrade at Tight End....gotta give Tannehill some weapons.

I like your thinking.
If Bailey is there at 2 a), I would run to the podium.

if Anquan Boldin is your target in free agency, i doubt there would be a second receiver to follow that route. you better draft your own Torrey Smith if you're signing Anquan Boldin

They're not retaining Reed and Lewis is retiring. You're freeing up space there. After this run, they might let a few spare parts go to free up a little more money, but they'll do that in order to keep their big playmakers like Boldin. He isn't going anywhere.

Please don't even bring his name up. We should have traded for him way back when Arizona gave him up for peanuts to Baltimore.

Would much rather see Matthews as our 5th than Moore thanx.

Thats what I was thinking. But if we had Jennings, Patterson, Bess, Bailey, Matthews and probably one other rookie/vet and we'd be good to go.

I like what I've seen Matthews

Back
Top Bottom