Anti-moss billboards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anti-moss billboards

I don't want him either, and I doubt that Saban does. He wants to bulid a team, not a collection of prima donnas.

I really hope we could get a player with this talent level. Who cares what people say about him being such a bad person

if money was no issue there is no doubt I would want him. This guy changes the way every defense lines up against you. When's the last time the patriots, jets, or bills put up billboards about one of our players? This guy is one of the best receivers the NFL ahs ever seen.

Brad528 said:
I really hope we could get a player with this talent level. Who cares what people say about him being such a bad person

who cares?

the fans..the team....do you really want another ricky? hes a bad influence

Brad528 said:

who cares...i will tell you who......every owner that invests millions of dollars !!!

Every coach and teamate that doesn't want to travel,stay in a hotel,eat breakfast lunch and dinner with him.every coach and player who busts their ***
trying to study longer,lift more,practice harded and develope a team!

# 1, I would take Moss on my team anyday of the week. Everything that has been said about him was said about TO last year and look what he did for his new team. On top of that the Vikings should be thanking God they have Moss. On top of his talent he sells. I've seen a million Vikings Jersey's since Moss came into the league and everyone of them are a Moss jersey!

All the media talks about is the bad things Moss does...they don't talk about how he donates a lot of his time and money to charities or how he visits sick kids in the hospital...any GM would take Moss.

Back
Top Bottom