Antoine Cason please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antoine Cason please

Dfootball11

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone else want this guy as much as i do... i want him at 2a as much as i was j.long at number 1... i dont think ill feel complete inside if we dont get both these guys... hes a big physical corner at 6'1/4 191 pounds (big tuna type player).. heres a highlight vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v0o1g52Cvk

Does anyone else want this guy as much as i do... i want him at 2a as much as i was j.long at number 1... i dont think ill feel complete inside if we dont get both these guys... hes a big physical corner at 6'1/4 191 pounds (big tuna type player).. heres a highlight vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v0o1g52Cvk

:woot:YES, Cason would be an excellent pick at 32. :)

He sure had a lot of highlights against my ASU Sun Devils. What I like about Cason is he stays with even the fastest receivers, even though his 40 yard times are not that great...he can flat out cover anyone, and when the ball is in the air he finds ways to make a pick or knock it down.

Absolutely love the kid, the best corner in the draft in my opinion . . . and its not even that close.

under normal conditions I would rather die than have a wildcat on the team. But in this case (1-15) I'll take the best player regardless if he played at that poop program. I agree the man has mad skills at a need position.

under normal conditions I would rather die than have a wildcat on the team. But in this case (1-15) I'll take the best player regardless if he played at that poop program. I agree the man has mad skills at a need position.

Me too!!! As an ASU grad I still have some t-shirts in my closet saying, "Strangle the Mildcats." But ASU has been owning them on the football field as of late. :up:

that one pick on that long ball against USC was sweet. He turned his hips and ran very smoothly and he showed great strength fighting down the sidelines for the inside position.

I like him.

i tried to reach for him in my mock at 2b, but i lv this kid we need a shut down corner as bad as... oh wait we need alot

Back
Top Bottom