Antoine Cason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antoine Cason

Billk78

Scout Team
Reaction score
Any chance this guy falls to us for our second pick? I think he fits so well with what we need. He can be a shutdown corner in the NFL. I've heard him being compared to Chris McAllister, another Arizona guy.

Chances are he goes late first round. Was just wondering if anyone sees him falling a bit, and if he does would we take him?

Word in Buffalo is they love him. I bet that if he is still there in the late first they will move up to take him.

Heck might even take him at 11. and wait on their WR til the second

Word in Buffalo is they love him. I bet that if he is still there in the late first they will move up to take him.

Heck might even take him at 11. and wait on their WR til the second

I think he is going to be a great pick for whoever does take him. I follow Arizona somewhat and he is a really solid corner, very rarely gets beat. Word is he is a great character guy too...does a lot for the community and has an extremely good work ethic.

I think he is going to be a great pick for whoever does take him. I follow Arizona somewhat and he is a really solid corner, very rarely gets beat. Word is he is a great character guy too...does a lot for the community and has an extremely good work ethic.

I agree remember he was rated one of the top 2 CBs last year before he decided to go back to school

I dont think he will be there. Honestly it wouldnt surprise me to see this guy go in the top 16 picks because i believe arizona would be a perfect landing spot for him.

Back
Top Bottom