Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him

HOW DID THAT OFFICIAL NOT THROW A FLAG???? Seriously that ref was looking right at it.

Cog should've been called for facemask and unsportsmanlike (he did take a swing at Smith) on that play. But Smith should get a suspension for his reaction.

Im surprised Incognito didnt murder him in the middle of the field ....I suppose it might have been a 15 yard penalty and Philbin would have been mad

That was brutal - if that would have connected

Cog did his fair share - they have a history of hatred, just this time it was Smith who got caught

gotta resign that guy. great punch! lol

go get em jay glazer!

ref staring right at it. nothing like letting them play!

The ref appears to be looking to his right when it occurred. If not and he let this go, he needs to be permanently suspended from NFL officiating. This is no better than Todd Bertuzzi swinging his stick at an opponents head. Bertuzzi was charged with assault in that incident.

No room for that in the NFL.

Adam Schefter just reported that Smith is suspended the last two preseason games....Big deal. Whoopi ding.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Commish did him a favor.

Suspending him for a couple of meaningless preseason games. Yeah...that's a big slap on the wrist! :rolleyes2:

I dont know how the hand to tannys facemask did not get called either. Poor no calls in this game.

That's what I was screaming! I notice a lot of times the announcers ignore it as well. Was a facemask at least, or hands to the head, pick one.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

I think it would be appropriate to have the Fins and Texans play on Wild Card weekend...I would be happy to travel to Houston and exact revenge for Keller and stomp and cut Smith for 60 minutes...oh year, stop the winless streak versus Houston.

Adam Schefter just reported that Smith is suspended the last two preseason games....Big deal. Whoopi ding.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Commish did him a favor.

Two preseason games? Two games he probably wasn't even going to play much in. What a joke.

Commish did him a favor.

That would be bad for a guy fighting for a job but that punishment is like vacation for a starting vet, pretty ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom