Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him

Test him for drugs- there is no way a person would do that to Cog unless they were hopped up on goofballs.

Also, I'm with Hayden. God I hope we get them in playoffs and stomp them!

I think it would be appropriate to have the Fins and Texans play on Wild Card weekend...I would be happy to travel to Houston and exact revenge for Keller and stomp and cut Smith for 60 minutes...oh year, stop the winless streak versus Houston.

Exactly!!! down wit' da Fox on this

anyone remember the new orleans saints? Well, apparently the Texans are taking over that role.

Adam Schefter just reported that Smith is suspended the last two preseason games....Big deal. Whoopi ding.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Commish did him a favor.

Where did you hear this? I'm not seeing it anywhere...

For everyone who was bitching about Swearinger's hit: THIS is what dirty looks like.

The two preseason games thing is a ****ing joke, if true. Goodell would basically be sentencing Antonio Smith to play in the number of preseason games he thinks everybody should be playing in. Not only that, but look at the message it sends overall. Guys are getting suspended four regular season games for PED violations, or for smoking pot or drinking when they shouldn't. Meanwhile this asshat beans a guy in the head with a helmet and loses like $5,000 in paychecks?

Should be an eight game suspension, imo.

Albert Haynesworth got what, 5 games? What he did was only marginally worse. I'm stunned it was only 2 preseason games.

Albert Haynesworth got what, 5 games? What he did was only marginally worse. I'm stunned it was only 2 preseason games.

I don't think Hayden Fox's report is accurate. Schefter hasn't said anything about it one way or another. Ian Rapaport has been the one out front on this story and he says it hasn't been decided yet. His twitter: https://twitter.com/RapSheet

I sit his ass for a year you want to use a weapon you can gtfo

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Kubiak is the real blame guy is a dirty bastard!

Just another reason to love the other team from Texas...Dallas use to be bad enough but this bunch is kicking it up a notch

For everyone who was bitching about Swearinger's hit: THIS is what dirty looks like.

The two preseason games thing is a ****ing joke, if true. Goodell would basically be sentencing Antonio Smith to play in the number of preseason games he thinks everybody should be playing in. Not only that, but look at the message it sends overall. Guys are getting suspended four regular season games for PED violations, or for smoking pot or drinking when they shouldn't. Meanwhile this asshat beans a guy in the head with a helmet and loses like $5,000 in paychecks?

Youre absolutely right. Its a joke. A guy can wear the wrong socks and get fined $5000, is the NFL saying wrong socks is as bad as this??

I'm glad Cog was able to react quickly and move out of the way. Can't believe this.

I wonder what Incognito was saying to him that made him so pissed haha

The NCAA and professional sports have developed their own Judicial Branches and serve to destroy fair play with the exact same exercise of favoritism and unfair treatment of players that they claim to protect. There's a ton of more appropriate legal and qualitative language that better describe the pure sham of equality being exercised by these institutions.

I remember when the government started sniffing around certain issues in professional sports that most fans questioned the waste of government resources in these matters. I personally believe the NCAA and professional sports leagues should have an independent higher authority in regards to player rights and oversight of fair, equal and consistent application of punishments and fines.

These systems are allowed to operate with total amnesty with regards to their stated intentions. I don't know what the answer is... but absolute power has indeed corrupted absolutely within these institutions and organizations.

blah, blah, blah... I'm done talking. I have a headache.

Cog is a bad ass. Being a bad ass provokes this type of reaction from people that want to whip you but cant.

The NCAA and professional sports have developed their own Judicial Branches and serve to destroy fair play with the exact same exercise of favoritism and unfair treatment of players that they claim to protect. There's a ton of more appropriate legal and qualitative language that better describe the pure sham of equality being exercised by these institutions.

I remember when the government started sniffing around certain issues in professional sports that most fans questioned the waste of government resources in these matters. I personally believe the NCAA and professional sports leagues should have an independent higher authority in regards to player rights and oversight of fair, equal and consistent application of punishments and fines.

These systems are allowed to operate with total amnesty with regards to their stated intentions. I don't know what the answer is... but absolute power has indeed corrupted absolutely within these institutions and organizations.

blah, blah, blah... I'm done talking. I have a headache.

Hey, glad to see others recognizing the problem(s) with judicial monopoly.

Back
Top Bottom