Any camp reports from Sunday??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any camp reports from Sunday???

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know we practiced today at 1:00, I was just wondering if any of the regular reporters on here went.

I want to know what happened today. Thanks!

Well sir, Im not one of the regular reporters, however I was there today at about 1:00, and from the time I got there, till the the time the practice ended, all they were doing was running drills on the far field. Mostly passing situations. Jay and AJ shared snaps with the first team, and Sage got in a few reps. As far as the QB's go, again, they didn't look all that sharp. David Boston dropped about 2 or 3 passes that went his way, McMichael had a good showing, catchin a real nice pass from Jay over the middle. Oh... Jay had 2 Ints today. One was a deep pass to CC with Sam Maddison covering him, it was underthown and it just dropped into Sams hands. I didnt see much of Derries Thompson, but what I did see pissed me off. A deep pass was trown his way with double coverage, the pass was off target, but he could've adjusted and completly just let it fall incompete, he didn't even go after it. Umm... what else. Oh... They really are starting to involve Rob Konrad more in the passing game. They've been talking about for years now, but it seems like they are commited to getting him the ball more. A funny thing happen today as Ricky Williams was handed off to and rushed to the left, had no where to go, got stuffed up by Sam Maddison, and another DB, #22, the went on to fling him to the ground and try to strip the ball while he lay helpless on the grass. It was funny. Anyway... thats how I saw it today.

Spazzo.

Back
Top Bottom