Any chance JJ would come back and finish what he started | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any chance JJ would come back and finish what he started

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
He is certainly a proven winner.

Without Marino and him clashing he could be awesome.

Id put him at the top of my list if I was Eddie and Rick.

I don't want him in here as a head coach. Other than for defense, I'd say he was a waste of time.

Are you serious? It's time to get as far away from JJ and his minions as possible. Thankfully, it looks as if that process has begun.

Yeah, and he is bringing Wanny, Norv, Campo and all the other no good coaches with him!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

fish fan 4 life said:
J.J is not the answer.He never did anything for our team.

I'm not sure I'd say that.....he did a good job of assembling defensive talent. But in turn he pretty much destroyed the offense. So I guess it's a wash.

Dolfan4life said:
He is certainly a proven winner.

Without Marino and him clashing he could be awesome.

Id put him at the top of my list if I was Eddie and Rick.

that is regression in its purest form.

I was all for JJ coming back to coach for us and finish what he started, however, after hearing his comments about not wanting to come back and coach at all, Im not sure I want him anymore...

What is interesting is that Wannstedt did the same things that JJ did only his playoff losses weren't nearly as embarrassing.

I don't want JJ anywhere near the Miami Dolphins, he's not a proven winner, he was thrust into a lucky situation in Dallas with the ridiculous Herschel Walker trade with Minnesota. JJ got a silly amount of draft picks, and active players for 1 guy! JJ comes here and claims Miami is his dream job, and he's going to bring a super bowl back home to Miami. What does he do when things got tough? He runs like a sissy after a playoff blowout. JJ stay on you're yacht, sip you're drink, and shut you're mouth!!

muscle979 said:
No he won't come back. And I don't want him. he ruined Marino's last 4 years.

Yet Marino helped to talk JJ to stay his last year.

Weird huh?

why are we even engaging the thought of bringing back aging coaches. Shouldnt Parcells and Gibbs be good enough barometers that signify a change in the NFL. We need new blood.. fresh ideas...

Back
Top Bottom