Any Charlotte, NC area fin fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Charlotte, NC area fin fans?

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
As a few of you know, I moved from VA to NC a little over a year ago. I now live in Mooresville, NC. I have been wondering if there are any fans close by and if there is anywhere you guys get together to watch the Dolphins. I have Sunday Ticket so I watch every game at my house but it would be nice to hook up with some fellow fans, even if we get together and watch at someone's house.

Feel free to pm me or post here if you are in the area.

I am in Charlotte a lot my best friend lives therr. We go to Wild Wing Cafe and I dominate their football throwing contest for $100 gift cards. You are more then welcome when I am there, but bring your big boy shoes because we drink lot, but you will laugh your *** off.

I am in Charlotte a lot my best friend lives therr. We go to Wild Wing Cafe and I dominate their football throwing contest for $100 gift cards. You are more then welcome when I am there, but bring your big boy shoes because we drink lot, but you will laugh your *** off.

I am not much of a drinker.

im from the Wilmington area.. about 3 hours away haha

I just moved to Charlotte (University) 3 months ago from CT. Bro has lived here 6 years. Poor Bills fan. Anyway, around here is Buffalo Wild Wings, Wild Wing Cafe and Boardwalk Billys. I'm still in the dark though since I haven't been here during football season yet.

I live uptown. Never drink when the Dolphins are on because we are 0-8 when I do. Including 0-2 last year against CHI and CLE.

Back
Top Bottom