Any Chicago-based Dolphins fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Chicago-based Dolphins fans?

ane076

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am looking for a bar/restaurant to watch Dolphins' games in Chicago on a weekly basis. Does anyone have an idea as to where I can go? Thanks so much!

I have a buddy that lives in Chi-town and I go there sometimes. I am actually goin this weekend. I'll be watchin the game somewhere for sure so I'll let you know.

I am in Bolingbrook....the Dolphins are always on the 53" Big Screen at my house....it's BYOB...but guaranteed the game will be on.

Email me if you wanna stop by sometime.... tgentry30@comcast.net

Ricky makes a difference!

Originally posted by dreaded34
I am in Bolingbrook....the Dolphins are always on the 53" Big Screen at my house....it's BYOB...but guaranteed the game will be on.

Email me if you wanna stop by sometime.... tgentry30@comcast.net

You don't even know the guy !

Maybe he's a serial killer !

Or even worse, a Jets fan serial killer !
:D

Lonely Dolfan in Chicago

I've been in Chicago for 3 years and have been seeking a dolfan spot, yet none exists. I go weekly to Joe's on Weed Street b/c they have all games broadcast without fail. No need to request it, you just need to find it. Sometimes it'll be in the back corner b/c most people don't like the Dolphins or just plain hate Wanni. Anyway,I am late to joe's now.

Anyone checked out the scene at HiTops in Wrigleyville?

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a little late and really early before next season..but i moved to chicago last august and i watched all the dolpins games at the sports corner and hi-tops..i know what you mean by watching the games in the corner..cause no one cares about the dolphins and it seems..it would be great to watch some games next year with fellow fins

dreaded34 said:

Email me if you wanna stop by sometime....

It's a small world. I lived in Bolingbrook for 14 years, graduated from Bolingbrook High School in '93.

You can see any and all Dolphins games at Bud's.

solstice78 said:
I've been in Chicago for 3 years and have been seeking a dolfan spot, yet none exists. I go weekly to Joe's on Weed Street b/c they have all games broadcast without fail. No need to request it, you just need to find it. Sometimes it'll be in the back corner b/c most people don't like the Dolphins or just plain hate Wanni. Anyway,I am late to joe's now.

Anyone checked out the scene at HiTops in Wrigleyville?
Bears fan hate the Dolphins almost as much as the Packers these days

New to town

I just moved to Chicago 3 months ago and am looking for fellow Dolphins fans. I grew up in Miami, although it's been years since I have lived there, but I am still a die-hard fan. So, just wanted to know where I could go to watch the games with other fans in the area!

What part of Chicago do you live in?

I usually watch the games at home on the bigscreen in Bolingbrook.

I generally watch games at Joes on weed street. Once you watch all the games at once, you can never go back t just one litle tv. It'll be a rough season, but at least the schedule's easy!

Fish fan here...last season I went to firehouse to check out games. I am trying to find/setup a group to watch games together and enjoy our misery.

email me at charlief1975@gmail.com if you are interested.

I'm in Bucktown/Wicker Park. The Damen Ave. Bar and Grille usually can put it on. Joe's is great, but when the steelers are on, the hundreds of local fans clog up the front of the bar.

If anybody gets together, let me know...

Back
Top Bottom