any DC area fins fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any DC area fins fans?

XcsonkaX

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if so, we should enjoy the misery... i mean, ummm.....promise... of this season together.

Usually I don't watch Dolphins games until the Florida Marlins' season is over, because their sunday games often overlap.

Last night though I went to ESPN Zone near the MCI Center. The good: centrally located between Catholic, Georgetown, and George Washington Universities, HUGE TV, and a couple groups of Fins fans. The bad: Awful service (cold baked potato, ran out of everything) and atmosphere.

I'll probably try the Park Bench Bar near UDC and American U in Cleveland Park next time.

Also if you're looking for a place with vegan or kosher options, try Asylum in Adams Morgan. Been there a few times, not many Fins fans, but good service.

Any Fins Fans in Maryland?

I'm a Sunday Ticket subscriber but would love to share the misery.... um, I mean pleasure.... of watching our boys with other fans. Also, I have tickets to the Ravens-Dolphins game on January 2nd; anyone else going from this area as well? Maybe we could tailgate or at least commiserate!

I live in Arlington near Baileys Crossroads. I usually go down to Mister Days to watch the game. THey always have the game on a big TV and have excellent food. Not to bad on Beer prices either. Just get there early. ANyone with the TICKET. I ll bring the beer.

Back
Top Bottom