Any Dolphins Hangouts in Charlotte? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Dolphins Hangouts in Charlotte?

Five or six of us hang out at scooters in Denver, NC Also were going to be hanging out at a bar in Hickory where my friend who is also on the this site says there's a great dolphin crowd with lots of cute girls.
Write me for more info. racefinders@yahoo.com
Also if your looking for Dolphin tickets I have a few games left I can't make down to.

Anyone know a good bar in Charlotte for Dolphins Fans?

Vinnies Raw Bar in Mt Island Lake used to claim to be home of the Dolphins but I can't find anything saying that anymore. Gators in the University used to have a ton of Fin fans but they shut down.

Hey #1, where in Charlotte are you? I am south in the Ballantyne area. If you are anywhere close I would love to meet up and watch some games. Every place down here is super crowded and unfriendly. If you see someone wearing a #5 Finkle jersey that is me!

Hey Smith, what tickets do you need to sell and how much?

I'm actually in Gastonia, I have the NFL Package, but was looking for a bar around the Charlotte area, if you ever want to catch a game let me know.

caught the pats game @ beantown tavern a pats bar was pretty fun watching them cry, but we definatly need a phins bar near charlotte i'm south of charlotte in weddington if anyone find one hit me up @ mcarthur62@yahoo.com or pm me on here.

dan

I will be at Tavern on The Tracks (bills bar) tomorrow to watch the Dolphin game. Any takers?

Back
Top Bottom