Any fins in San Francisco | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any fins in San Francisco

sanfin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First post here, been reading this forum for about a year now and just moved out to san fran from Florida and was wondering if anyone out here is just as hard core as I am about my fins? Well the games will be starting in about 5 months and i was just wondering if we have a good place out here to watch the games (or a known place) were i can cuss and yell without getting beaten up. lol well all yall fans post something and say whats up
:D :cool:

well im 2 hrs south of Frisco, i will be at the nov.28 game and i catch all my games at home on NFL sunday Ticket, there is a local bar (Dakota Jake's) here were a buddy of mine reffered me too and to my surprise there was about 9 of us Dolphin Fans (including the bartender) watching our last monday night game....they asked me to go back anytime to watch the games but since i got NFL sunday ticket, i perferr to scream at home anything i want.

BTW, i think Dolfan984 is from the Bay Area (Fremont i believe), we're supposed to meet up this year at the Frisco game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one over here too. Im from Tracy, bout an hour from San Fran. I told my uncle if I bought the tickets, he'd have to drive up(from LA) to watch the Fins put a pounding on his Niners :D

awsome I am now planning on going to the game the 28th with some friends hopefully lol I just need to find a local bar out here

:drinker:

Samphin is from around here too...not sure where exactly though

I'm from out here and plan on going to the Nov. 28th game. I have Sunday Ticket, but there are plenty of sports bars in the city - Bayside on Union Street, and Zeke's on 3rd and Brannan.

thats funny that you said zeke's my friend works there. i live in the richmond/seaclif area so union squar is a pain to get to

I'll be out in Monterey on Sep 12 and def want to catch the Titans game...any suggestions on a place there or do I have to drive to SJ or SF??

I live in Sunnyvale and I'll be at the Stick sporting my Marino jersey..

I'm living in Benicia now, but used to live in S.F. and Mill Valey. I watch the games on Sunday Ticket now, but I used to go to the FlatIron in San Rafael. We had a pretty sizeable Finfan contingent there.

I wonder whats the cost of a round trip ticket is to Seattle...? It would be cool to watch the Fins twice in a season............

i know to Ontario(Riverside) its a little more than $100, so I would think in the $175-$225 range

Originally posted by Jeep
I wonder whats the cost of a round trip ticket is to Seattle...? It would be cool to watch the Fins twice in a season............

I was wondering the same thing, it cant be that much using Southwest Airlines, they got specials sometimes for short distance flights like 140 bucks round trip from San Jose.

Originally posted by Finfan80
I'll be out in Monterey on Sep 12 and def want to catch the Titans game...any suggestions on a place there or do I have to drive to SJ or SF??

cool, are you from Monterey? Im from Salinas.

Anyway, i believe they do have a bar in Monterey called the "Mucky Duck" last i was there the Bartender was a Dolphins fan and there was another Bartender who was a Steelers fan....not sure whats going on there now, last i went was about 3 or 4 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom