Any fins in San Francisco | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any fins in San Francisco

Originally posted by Snickersbps
Got one over here too. Im from Tracy, bout an hour from San Fran. I told my uncle if I bought the tickets, he'd have to drive up(from LA) to watch the Fins put a pounding on his Niners :D

I lived in Tracy for 6 months. Trained an office staff in Dublin.
Nice area.
I'm looking to come out for the Niner game.
If anyone has tix to sell out there let me know.
I hate paying brokers!

"cool, are you from Monterey? Im from Salinas.

Anyway, i believe they do have a bar in Monterey called the "Mucky Duck" last i was there the Bartender was a Dolphins fan and there was another Bartender who was a Steelers fan....not sure whats going on there now, last i went was about 3 or 4 years ago."

No, I'm from NY but do a tri out there every year...last year I wandered all over town, finally found some place in the downtown/central business district area showing all the games on TV, unfortunately the Fins game (think it was v. the Giants that weekend) was stuck on one small screen in the back...

Originally posted by csonk39
I'm from out here and plan on going to the Nov. 28th game. I have Sunday Ticket, but there are plenty of sports bars in the city - Bayside on Union Street, and Zeke's on 3rd and Brannan.

Hey csonk,
I went to Bayside last year to see the Phins play. I took my wife to the city and spent the night. The deal was that I would get to see the game. I forget where we stayed but someone said to go to Bayside. That was a cool laid back place. There were a couple of dolfans.

I used to watch the game at a sports in Sacramento bar but I have directv now. Of course I'll be at Scandalstick to see the Phins kick the 40winers butt on the 28th. I think my wifes buying me an early christmas present.

CAdolfan

Ayo I'm right in the heart of Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA and I'm a Dolfan straight from Naples, Fla.
Out here doing school. Good to know there are others out here. And i'm even more excited knowing I"ll be attending the Dolphins @ 49ers on Nov. 28th!
So I hope to see you all there....I don't want to be the only Dolfan getting my @$$ beat for routin for them.

I'm from Calgary, Alberta I might end up going to the seattle game if I can save enough money I'd like to go to both games, but it all depends, new house being built, marriage in June, bah who knows if I can save enough in time.

nah, dont worry about getting pounded for rooting for the Fins...we're not playing Oakland.

SF has the caviar eating fans, Oakland has the psychotic deranged ones

I live on the Peninsula, south of SF. I am from SoFla...my family had season tickets at the Orange Bowl. I watch many Phins games in Palo Alto, at The Old Pro sports bar. There are usually a few other Dolfans there.

Funny story: when the Phins played the 49ers two years ago, my wife and I were getting teased by some friends from back East. They wanted to know if the fans in SF drink white wine instead of beer, eat sushi instead of hot dogs, etc. We laughed at the idea of it. Then the first sentence we heard when we parked our car at the stadium was "I think it will taste much better if you marinate it in balsamic vinegar." LOL...welcome to the Bay Area.

what's everyone's blueprint for getting good tickets and seats for this game. I am a fellow Dol-Fan who will be attending the game on the 28th w/ my girlfriend who was raised in SF so I can't wait for them to lay a whoopin' on the 49ers...

I'm just kinda worried about getting decent tickets at a decent price...what your guys' plan?!?:evil:

Originally posted by iLLuZiOnZ1313

So I hope to see you all there....I don't want to be the only Dolfan getting my @$$ beat for routin for them.

dont even worry about that, this was our crew the last time the Dolphins played at Frisco.....

clear.gif

sorry, didnt have a good camera....but man youd be surprised how many Dolphin Fans showed up for that game!! You couldve sworn we had homefield advantage a few minutes into the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Predaphin34

dont even worry about that, this was our crew the last time the Dolphins played at Frisco.....

clear.gif

sorry, didnt have a good camera.

I need to hang out with you guys!

What is the best way to get tickets:
1. Ticketmaster
2. At the box office
3. Should you buy the tickets from the Miami Dolphins directly?

How many tickets are actually available to buy. When will they go on sale? Will they go on sale first with the Dolphins?

Back
Top Bottom