Any fins in San Francisco | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any fins in San Francisco

when do they go on sale? I tried buying Chargers tickets for that monday nighter last year and the game was sold out two minutes after they went on sale. granted that's a monday nighter and this is a regular game, but does anyone know exactly when the tickets go on sale?

Also, someone told me that it's better to buy the three game pack tickets and sell the other two games. The seats are better and its a better value. The only nuisance is getting rid of the other two tickets but apparently that's pretty easy to do.

Anyway, any and all information on aquiring tickets (times, best places, best seats at candlestick) please post it below.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Dolfan954
I'm making plans to go out to San Fran also. I'll be in my aqua and orange for sure :cool:

Sounds like a lot of us are planning to go to this game.
We should definitely coordinate buying tix together.
Seating in groups is a must for an away game.... if you want to enjoy the game anyway.

Originally posted by miamirw
when do they go on sale? I tried buying Chargers tickets for that monday nighter last year and the game was sold out two minutes after they went on sale. granted that's a monday nighter and this is a regular game, but does anyone know exactly when the tickets go on sale?

Also, someone told me that it's better to buy the three game pack tickets and sell the other two games. The seats are better and its a better value. The only nuisance is getting rid of the other two tickets but apparently that's pretty easy to do.

Anyway, any and all information on aquiring tickets (times, best places, best seats at candlestick) please post it below.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by CA Dolfan
What is the best way to get tickets:
1. Ticketmaster
2. At the box office
3. Should you buy the tickets from the Miami Dolphins directly?

How many tickets are actually available to buy. When will they go on sale? Will they go on sale first with the Dolphins?

well, fortunetly for me, theres a liquor store in town and the guy alsways has 2 pairs of Niner season tickets (4 tickets on the away side & 4 tickets on the home side) and he basically sells them at the price they run for ( $45 - $50 each).... the only bad thing is you cant choose where to sit (besides those 2 choices), and the visiting side seats he has are great, but the home side seats are a little too high, so this year i may buy them diffrently, i may buy them from ticketmaster or call the box office.....I dont think you can buy them directly from the Dolphins since its an away game.

I emailed the Niners box office yesterday and they have not replied, i also checked ticketmaster.com and obviuosly its still not posted....

I know season tickets go on sale first.....you may also wanna check up on 49ers.com under "Tickets" to get more info....

I dug up the link... http://www.49ers.com/fan_zone/tickets.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Predaphin34

well, fortunetly for me, theres a liquor store in town and the guy alsways has 2 pairs of Niner season tickets (4 tickets on the away side & 4 tickets on the home side) and he basically sells them at the price they run for ( $45 - $50 each).... the only bad thing is you cant choose where to sit (besides those 2 choices), and the visiting side seats he has are great, but the home side seats are a little too high, so this year i may buy them diffrently, i may buy them from ticketmaster or call the box office.....I dont think you can buy them directly from the Dolphins since its an away game.

I emailed the Niners box office yesterday and they have not replied, i also checked ticketmaster.com and obviuosly its still not posted....

I know season tickets go on sale first.....you may also wanna check up on 49ers.com under "Tickets" to get more info.

The Dolphins also sell away game travel packages through their official travel agency. I'll check to see if SF is one of the games they have packages for this year.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

The Dolphins also sell away game travel packages through their official travel agency. I'll check to see if SF is one of the games they have packages for this year.

thanks man i appreciate it,.... i think thatd be more for like people from Miami who want to come out to Frisco....but definetly look it up.

I am a Dolphins fan living in Marin Co (just North of SF). I have not found a good place to watch the phins play.

As an aside, I attended an early season Dolphins game ( i think it was the second or third game of the season) in 1972 , I was just a kid, and have been a fan ever since.

Sounds like a lot of us are planning to go to this game.
We should definitely coordinate buying tix together.
Seating in groups is a must for an away game.... if you want to enjoy the game anyway.
Good idea. We should all get together and get group tickets.

I lived in Tracy for 6 months. Trained an office staff in Dublin.
Nice area.
I'm looking to come out for the Niner game.
If anyone has tix to sell out there let me know.
I hate paying brokers!

Speaking of Dublin, that is where I currently live. :D Although, I just bought a house in Discovery Bay and will be moving in July, possibly losing my internet connection for awhile and finheavan! :cry: Anyhoo, I will be trying my damndest to get to this game. Definately we all gotta coordinate this and take over the stadium. Niner fans won't give you much harm if you root for the other team. Actually, Raider fans have never given me beef either when wearing my phins gear either. Although one time I screamed out "Go Broncos!" and d@mn near got my spine pulled out of my @ss. Everyone let me know what is going on as we get closer and we shall take over as previously said.

Ebay is a great place to buy tickets....... demand sets the price...

I was bidding last year for tickets to the MNF @ San Diego.. one thing I noticed was when the tickets first hit the market.. they were hella expensive (about $100+ per tix).. but as time went on and weeks went by, the price slowly went down....

In fact, by the time the game started (in Arizona) the game was free!!

sorry.. couldnt resist that one.. Seriously, tickets went for about $60 each the last couple of weeks.

I'm lucky, I have 2 sets of friends that have 9er season tix.. and I already agreed to buy all 4 of them for the Phins game, so we will 35 yard line, 6 rows behind the 9ers.

Originally posted by Jeep
Ebay is a great place to buy tickets....... demand sets the price...

I was bidding last year for tickets to the MNF @ San Diego.. one thing I noticed was when the tickets first hit the market.. they were hella expensive (about $100+ per tix).. but as time went on and weeks went by, the price slowly went down....

In fact, by the time the game started (in Arizona) the game was free!!

sorry.. couldnt resist that one.. Seriously, tickets went for about $60 each the last couple of weeks.

I'm lucky, I have 2 sets of friends that have 9er season tix.. and I already agreed to buy all 4 of them for the Phins game, so we will 35 yard line, 6 rows behind the 9ers.

So Jeep ole buddy ole pal. Howz abouts dropping a few my way then eh? :icecream: Here take an ice cream for no other reason. :tongue: :lol:

Originally posted by Samphin
So Jeep ole buddy ole pal. Howz abouts dropping a few my way then eh? :icecream: Here take an ice cream for no other reason. :tongue: :lol:

Samphin, do you need help getting tickets to the game? well by all means... let me help a dear friend out... just click here for tickets Phins@9ers, click here for tickets

hell im glad i started this thread i had no idea there is so many fans in the bay area! i say we all start meeting up for the games and take over a sports bar every weekend. i know allot of bar tenders and bar owners that could hook us up if we bring in the crowd every Sunday. let me know what you guys think also if we are all going to the game in Nov. i smell a rowdy tailgate party lol:band: :drinker: :drinker: :band: :party:

I bought my tickets to the MNF game in SD on eBay. $300. got into the game for free :( No refund from the chargers, since they were season tickets, no refund from the guy I bought them from..even though he said he would. Nice place for tickets, but be careful!

That being said, I need 4 tickets, 3 of which are for my niner fan friends/family :D

Originally posted by Snickersbps
I bought my tickets to the MNF game in SD on eBay. $300. got into the game for free :( No refund from the chargers, since they were season tickets, no refund from the guy I bought them from..even though he said he would. Nice place for tickets, but be careful!

That being said, I need 4 tickets, 3 of which are for my niner fan friends/family :D

Snickers, if you find a reliable source for tickets, throw a bone my way and I will do the same for you if reversed, I just need two. One for me and the girl...as long as she roots for Miami...or else I will drop her off at BART and bid her adieu!

I checked the Niner site and they said individual tickets aren't on sale and no info until later on, which means I will have to go back to that awful site...ack.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, they wont be on sale til mid-summer at the earliest. The Charger game didnt go up until late July, to give everyone an idea.

I got your back Samphin :) hopefully we can get some 40 yarders like i HAD for the Monday Night game :mad:

Back
Top Bottom