Any Fringe Players Make the Team Tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Fringe Players Make the Team Tonight?

Was impressed by Okoye at DT, though it's crowded with us having drafted 2. Fede had a good game and he's is on the bubble. He might stick. Pitts continued his slide - he looks gone. Hendy stuck out late. McTyer had some nice moments, Chase Allen had more good than bad. Didn't watch the O-line much.

Jakeem Grant couldn't have timed his reminder of the threat of his speed any better, plus he made a couple of tough catches. Still hard to work with him if he's unusable as a return guy.

I think Morgan pushed Stringfellow down the depth chart.

I dont think Grant counts, he was a lock going in imo.

Fales looked better than Doughty, but Fales isnt eligible for the practice squad and I dont think we run with 3 QBs on the 53.

Drake is a lock of course, but Storm Johnson had some real nice plays, definitely PS at a minimum.

Allen always seemed to be around the ball and our depth at LB sucks, so I think he makes the team.

I think mctyer made the team

Our bubble guys may not necessarily stay on our team as we pick up other players. What an emotional roller-coaster to make the team as 52 or 53 only to be released when we pick up someone else.

If I had to choose one then it'd definitely be McTyer. I was impressed with Okoye as well.

I consider Chase Allen to be a lock barring any linebackers we sign post cuts.

I'd say maybe McTyer. Is he on the coverage teams? Storm Johnson might have. I think Allen was already a lock based on our LB depth. IMHO he isn't ready to play yet, but as a small school kid, I could see him developing nicely. He's not been sharp all preseason, but from what I recall, most of his deficiencies have been things you can correct.

I really liked M Smith the safety from Georgia. Always around the ball, made some nice plays, and was used as a gunner on special teams. They were definitely giving him a strong look.

Could chase allen make the 53 but play ST all year? I'm not sure he'd last on the PS

Back
Top Bottom