Any JT news? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any JT news?

Not that I have seen. After the falling out last season, if it was going to happen I think it would have happened by now.

Any JT news?

Yeah, he is practicing daily

jason_taylor_red_rooster_strut-1.png

John Clayton on ESPN radio stated that Taylor is likely to sign with someone within the next two weeks, most likely Dolphins or Pats

john Clayton had a great report and reports that JT will "probably" sign with NE or Miami... I however also have a great report too and think JT will sign with NE, Miami, or "possibly" another team, which could possibly be any of the other remaining 30 teams not mentioned in this report :rimshot:

john Clayton had a great report and reports that JT will "probably" sign with NE or Miami... I however also have a great report too and think JT will sign with NE, Miami, or "possibly" another team, which could possibly be any of the other remaining 30 teams not mentioned in this report :rimshot:

possibly TB i heard

My gut feeling is JT is trying to keep from having to be at all the off season workouts so he is not in any rush to sign. I think that's why our FO has decided not to pursue him as much as being reported. I would be surprised if Belicheat would allow him to miss most of the offseason, but after that butt whipping we put on him last yr he will do anything to keep that from happening again especially now when we added a new dimension to the wildcat.......your move Belicheat....

I still think JT is in the middle of a BP-BB (Belicheat) chess game right now. Neither team wants the other team to get JT cheap.

I think if he were going to sign with the Pats it would have happened already!

I believe if Miami wanted him, he would've been here already. I don't think it's going to happen. It's not like Miami had a huge dropoff in production with him not being out there last year.

Back
Top Bottom