Any news on Boston's surgery? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any news on Boston's surgery?

LightsOut

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Did it go well? Any miracle that it wasn't as bad as thought? Any word from Boston himself?

Everybody saids that if it was a tear then he couldn't walk on it. But yet he walked off the field and got into the car to leave under his own power. So how is this possible?

I was under the assumption that it happened Saturday. Maybe I'm wrong.

Last I heard, he still hadn't had surgery yet.

That's interesting, because he did get up, he did walk on it, and he did put a little pressure on it. He was about to get up, then felt something was wrong with it. I can hope.

nah, you do an injury like that, you can often hobble on it straight after. I don't know the exact details, but don't read anything into that: my best mate Josh messed his knee up and managed to walk off the soccer pitch. That was 7 years ago and he's never been the same since.

I had the same injury 2 years ago. It felt like I got shot, but I was able to walk off on my own power. I wasn't allowed to play sports again for a year, but I'm sure he will have the best doctors.

My buddy tore a ligament in his knee last week and still walked about a quarter mile to his car. As soon as the adrienaline from the game wore off he couldn't walk without crutches. And that was in a softball game haha, im sure Bostons juices were flowing as his injury happened which gave him some extra power to stand on his own and fight off the pain.

saves said:
My buddy tore a ligament in his knee last week and still walked about a quarter mile to his car. As soon as the adrienaline from the game wore off he couldn't walk without crutches. And that was in a softball game haha, im sure Bostons juices were flowing as his injury happened which gave him some extra power to stand on his own and fight off the pain.
Nay, a ligament tear and a tendon tear are completely different. You can walk away from a ligament tear to the knee. But you can't walk when the tendon that attaches the femar to the knee cap to the shin is completely gone(that's a blow out). A partial tear to the tendon, sure you could possibly walk off under your own power.

Back
Top Bottom