Any of you guys read this from.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any of you guys read this from....

Dolphin2003

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ESPN PAGE 2???

Q: Have you ever noticed that the annual Miami Dolphins collapse is like Hannukah? Nobody ever knows exactly when it starts, just that it happens sometime in December and it's a traditional occasion for celebration and glee. -- Seth E., Hartford, CT

SG: And best of all, Jay Fielder is involved either way! I actually think the Dolphins are for real this year. When you think about it, who else is coming out of the AFC? Pittsburgh and New England are Good Bad Teams -- good enough to beat the other bad teams, not good enough to beat anyone worthwhile. The Jets looked like a bonafide sleeper until they fell on their own sword in Chicago. Denver has been too up and down (terrible coaching job by Shanahan this season -- very surprising). The Raiders are too creaky and too banged up -- I can't see them getting 20 quality games out of those old-timers. And I can't wait to bet against Indy in Round 1. (Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy in a big game? Where do I sign up?)

So suddenly, it's between Tennessee and Miami. And sure, everyone has flaws in the AFC, but it just seems like the Dolphins have the most going for them -- not only is Ricky Williams playing better than anyone right now, but if Fielder hadn't been injured, and if it hadn't snowed in Buffalo two weeks ago, they'd probably be 12-2 right now. They also prevailed in two of the toughest, best-played games of the year -- the Sunday night game in Denver, and last week's win over Oakland. That counts for something, right?

Think this guy was a Pats fan????? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom