Any possible trades? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any possible trades?

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do you think we could try to move up and maybe draft Santonio Holmes, Chad Jackson or Sinorice Moss? I would love to see this happen but I really don't see any fire power we have to move up to the early 2nd.

Any one got any possibilities on this?

we have nothing bro our picks this year are

1 Jason Allen
IMO thats not enough to pull into the late first round early second

all i want is a 2nd....id trade 2 of our 7th rounders, and next year's 1st rounder to get it....i dont see Miami picking in the top 25 next year, so id freely trade away our 1st rounder next year, and 2 of our 7ths.

MustangFinFan said:
all i want is a 2nd....id trade 2 of our 7th rounders, and next year's 1st rounder to get it....i dont see Miami picking in the top 25 next year, so id freely trade away our 1st rounder next year, and 2 of our 7ths.
no way that would be a horrible trade on our part in the long run

FinFan72 said:
no way that would be a horrible trade on our part in the long run

i know people will bash me for it...but i really DONT see us picking in the top 25 next year. IF we dont get another pick, i hope we get an O-lineman like Greg Eslinger in the 3rd. i REALLY want max jean gilles....apparently he wont be chosen until the 2nd, so maybe even trade next year's 2nd, and 2 of our 7ths.....i mean we wont get anyone worthwhile in the 7th this year. i just think we need to improve the INTERIOR line, we already solidified the Exterior. but whether it be Ryan Cook, Greg Eslinger, or even Mike Degory...we gotta choose one to replace McKinney.

FinFan72 said:
we have nothing bro our picks this year are

1 Jason Allen
IMO thats not enough to pull into the late first round early second

Somebody wake me up in 5 hours when we pick again. Zzzzzz. :(

MustangFinFan said:
i know people will bash me for it...but i really DONT see us picking in the top 25 next year. IF we dont get another pick, i hope we get an O-lineman like Greg Eslinger in the 3rd. i REALLY want max jean gilles....apparently he wont be chosen until the 2nd, so maybe even trade next year's 2nd, and 2 of our 7ths.....i mean we wont get anyone worthwhile in the 7th this year. i just think we need to improve the INTERIOR line, we already solidified the Exterior. but whether it be Ryan Cook, Greg Eslinger, or even Mike Degory...we gotta choose one to replace McKinney.

Oh i am not doubting you on the thought of the fins selecting 25 or higher but still giving up a 1st rounder and 7th rounder for a second rounder is just a no no in my book :tsk:

News Flash to the guy who wanted to trade two of our 7th rounders for a 2nd.....you would not be able to get a 2nd with all 3 of our 7th rounders.

Roman529 said:
News Flash to the guy who wanted to trade two of our 7th rounders for a 2nd.....you would not be able to get a 2nd with all 3 of our 7th rounders.

if we added in a 1st next year, im sure we would.

I know we don't have any draft ammo, but possibly players that could be traded. Who would be a good move? I would love to see us get Sinorice Moss and I think we could get him in the middle of the 2nd round. I know we won't get that pick but that would be awesome if we could.

Back
Top Bottom