Any tailgating tomorrow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any tailgating tomorrow?

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
I am going to the game tomorrow, was wondering if anyboby else will be there. My brother is going to burn his ricky williams jersey in the parking lot.

ercin13 said:
My brother is going to burn his ricky williams jersey in the parking lot.

:shakeno: ....dont bring that filth even close to the stadium man....:shakeno:

ercin13 said:
I am going to the game tomorrow, was wondering if anyboby else will be there. My brother is going to burn his ricky williams jersey in the parking lot.

That's not classy.

that's awesome your brother is going to burn his jersey. I wish I could be at the game. Burn Ricky Burn lmao!

Not classy :rolleyes: I will be there unfortunately i will be on the field during warm up so no beer of tailgaiting for me :-( When the jersey is just smouldering ashes don't forget to piss on it too!!!

hope u dont get arrested

You guys are acting like he is going to be burning the flag.....

Who cares.

Burn the freaking jersey.

ercin13 said:
Just don't go havin' too many beers and forget to take the jersey off before he lights it on fire. :fire:

That's a tip from your uncle Mike.

:D

Drastik said:
That's not classy.

he is the most respectable and honorable player to ever step on the field. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Drastik said:
That's not classy.
stfu!!! i'm going with my dad and he's gonna burn his ricky williams too!!!! so take that !

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
that's awesome your brother is going to burn his jersey. I wish I could be at the game. Burn Ricky Burn lmao!

Weren't you on the "Bring Ricky Back" bandwagon a week ago?

tomas101 said:
stfu!!! i'm going with my dad and he's gonna burn his ricky williams too!!!! so take that !
In my office here I have a whole wall with Signed Ricky stuff and other Ricky memorabilia... that's it... I'm gonna burn the whole room down right now!!!

So HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Now top THAT!!!!!!!!!

Burning a jersey isn't illegal fellas.

It's the whole freedom of speech thing. Damn that 1st amendment!

Back
Top Bottom