Any thoughts on possibly pursuing Chris Naeole? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any thoughts on possibly pursuing Chris Naeole?

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
Does anyone know or have any thoughts on the possibility of pursuing Chris Naeole? I think he would be a great addition personally. He's got a nasty, mean streak which we need on our o-line.

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
Does anyone know or have any thoughts on the possibility of pursuing Chris Naeole? I think he would be a great addition personally. He's got a nasty, mean streak which we need on our o-line.

What is his price tag like? I like his game, he has a fire under his ass. Just curious about his price tag. I like Oliver Ross of Pittsburgh, he is on the rise, seems to be one for the future. He might come cheap too

Dolphins13fan............

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan

What is his price tag like? I like his game, he has a fire under his ass. Just curious about his price tag. I like Oliver Ross of Pittsburgh, he is on the rise, seems to be one for the future. He might come cheap too

I'm not sure what Naeole's asking price is to be quite honest with you, but from what I understand, quite a few teams appear to be interested in acquiring his services. If anyone knows what Naeole's asking price is, please post. Dolphins13fan, it's good to see you back.;)

Re: Dolphins13fan............

I'm not sure what Naeole's asking price is to be quite honest with you, but from what I understand, quite a few teams appear to be interested in acquiring his services. If anyone knows what Naeole's asking price is, please post. Dolphins13fan, it's good to see you back.;)

Hey Thanks Its good to be back :)

Re: Re: Dolphins13fan............

Hey Thanks Its good to be back :)

Hey Dolphins13Fan, when is the baby due?? Any names for your daughter yet? Keep us posted! :D

Re: Re: Re: Dolphins13fan............

Originally posted by miadphan13

Hey Dolphins13Fan, when is the baby due?? Any names for your daughter yet? Keep us posted! :D

Heya :) . Baby is due May 11. We picked out the name Taylor Nichole for her as soon as we found out she was a she. The Wife starts her Lamaze Classes Monday, and we finally got a crib and the babys room all set up. Real pain in the rear end putting the crib and changing table together, the pieces kept falling on the floor and hit my mother twice, my wife once and me in the head once. We got a Baby Looney Tunes theme for Taylors room, it turned out looking very cute. I'm going to try to put some pictures up of her when she is born. I have a feeling Im going to kill two rolls of film just of her after she is born (none of the nasty delivery room stuff though):goof:

Well Congrats and yea, please only post the "after hospital" pics as not to scare off the rest of us that are still undecided. :D :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dolphins13fan............

Heya :) . Baby is due May 11. We picked out the name Taylor Nichole for her as soon as we found out she was a she. The Wife starts her Lamaze Classes Monday, and we finally got a crib and the babys room all set up. Real pain in the rear end putting the crib and changing table together, the pieces kept falling on the floor and hit my mother twice, my wife once and me in the head once. We got a Baby Looney Tunes theme for Taylors room, it turned out looking very cute. I'm going to try to put some pictures up of her when she is born. I have a feeling Im going to kill two rolls of film just of her after she is born (none of the nasty delivery room stuff though):goof:

I was born on May the 11th.

I really do not think the Phins are going to go after another F-A O-L ,, there are a couple kids - Troy Andrew and Jason Andersen that have probably been delegated to the W-League for this season, not to mention the focus has probably been to scout the best O-L available to the Phins at the 3rd position . I am not sure where Andersen is in the depth chart but I know for a fact that Andrew replaced Dixon when he broke his leg,, and from what I saw Andrew did one hell of a job! If I am not mistaken I think he even started the following game.. Marino1983:D :D

Back
Top Bottom