any Thursday training camp reports? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any Thursday training camp reports?

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Reaction score
well? where are our 4 fearless reporters? i wonder if Boston is participating yet, and if AJ or Jay looks better today. Also, which RB is standing out now?

I heard they were running plays today but, the stewardess made them stop until they landed in Texas. Russel had a few good runs between the seats. That's all I can remember.

texasPHINSfan said:
LoL..... flying to texas? were they travelling to Bongwater to visit Ricky?

:D
haha. nope. They are practicing with the Texans and have a scrimmage with them on Saturday.

inFINSible said:
I heard they were running plays today but, the stewardess made them stop until they landed in Texas. Russel had a few good runs between the seats. That's all I can remember.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

inFINSible said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

lmao

inFINSible said:

So, if Jay is at the back of the plane and throws the ball towards the front of the plane, and the ball is in the air 3 seconds before being caught, and the plane is travelling at 550 Miles per hour, does Jay finally throw a pass longer than 15yds? :lol:

yankeehillbilly said:
So, if Jay is at the back of the plane and throws the ball towards the front of the plane, and the ball is in the air 3 seconds before being caught, and the plane is travelling at 550 Miles per hour, does Jay finally throw a pass longer than 15yds? :lol:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

yankeehillbilly said:

Impossible. The ball would bounce off one of the overhead bins well before the 3 seconds. :shakeno:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Impossible. The ball would bounce off one of the overhead bins well before the 3 seconds. :shakeno:
:spit::spit::spit::spit::spit::spit:

okay now you guys are just being silly.

:D

Its a good thing Ricky retired, b/c he wouldn't have made it on the flight anyway - its a non-smoking flight!

Back
Top Bottom