Any tips for a first time game goer? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any tips for a first time game goer?

lunchbox1126

New York Phins Phan
Reaction score
I'be been a Phins phan for as long as I can remember, and my mom before that but, as much as I hate to admit it, I've NEVER been to a phins game. :( Living in upstate NY its hard BUT I manned up and got tix (sec 519) for the Browns vs Phins game (CANT WAIT TO SEE JT RIP QUINNS HEAD OFF:D :D ) and was wondering if you guys (or girls) have any tips you can provide me with. I was a little scared when I saw a video on youtube of jets fans being barked at by browns fans. Anything to look out for? Are my seats crappy? Should I bring anything to the game? I'll take info you guys can help me out with! Also, please try to hold back on rippin on me for FINALLY going to a game. Thanks and GO PHINS!!

Yeah I'm looking for some first-timer tips as well. Great thread.

I used to live in upstate NY, but recently relocated to Virginia. You should hit up a game in Buffalo, its relatively inespensive and a really good turnout of Phins fans come out to the game. The tailgating is good, we will be heading back up there again this year for our annual trip to watch the game. Fans can be brutal but its all part of the fun, don't let them get to you when they harrass. It's tough to take the walk of shame if the Phins go down in defeat but it FEELS REAL GOOD WHEN THEY WIN AND YOU ARE WALKING OUT OF THAT STADIUM AND ALL OF THOSE BILLS FANS ARE DOWN AND DEPRESSED!

Haha Stevens....that walk out of the Ralph is priceless...its either been shameful for me cause ive seen some awful fins games there and have been pelted with snow balls...or its been amazing as the Fins Fans come out in floods.....I know we got a lot of Fins Fans who come down from Toronto and we invade the parking lot...its a lot of drunk crazy Canadian Fins Fans...but to the comment of being a visiting fan..u cant let their comments get to you..let them talk, u r in their house.....as long as its not harmful or phsyically abusive have fun with it...they shut up when the Fins are winning

My advice would be to go to Canton and check out the Hall of Fame that weekend. As far as the game goes, just don't be obnoxious and you should be fine. Go neutral if you are real worried. Trust me, the Dolphins game will not be determined by whether or not you have Dolphin colors on :-).

i used to live in PA and went to buffalo every year... sucked when the games were in the dead of the winter... but buffalo fans, although rivals are pretty decent....(compared to *** steeler fans) and yes go to canton.. good time, i saw marino inducted

Back
Top Bottom