Anybody going to Cleveland? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to Cleveland?

FinInYpsi

Active Roster
Reaction score
I live in Michigan and my brother and I (and also his friend and his friends GF as well) are going to the cleveland game. Anybody else going that might want to meet up or anything?

I'm goin to Cleveland. I'm from West Virginia and will be goin up with my Dad early to tailgate.

Batman13 said:
I live in Michigan and my brother and I (and also his friend and his friends GF as well) are going to the cleveland game. Anybody else going that might want to meet up or anything?

I'll be at the cleveland game and will be tailgating in the West lot of the stadium. Unfortunately I'll be with Browns fans, but I'll have my Phins gear on!

Fletch said:
I'll be at the cleveland game and will be tailgating in the West lot of the stadium. Unfortunately I'll be with Browns fans, but I'll have my Phins gear on!
Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for ya. If ya see a big, long-haired Zach with a scrawny JayTay, that may be us ;)

bustin out my "what can brown do for you" t-shirt

Guy's/Gal's have a great party, wish I could be their.

Batman13 said:
Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for ya. If ya see a big, long-haired Zach with a scrawny JayTay, that may be us ;)

Cool. I'll be in a Zach Jersey as well and phins hat with just the logo on it. We usually tailgate right by where the asphalt becomes gravel.

Back
Top Bottom