Anybody here sell Dolphins cards, etc. on COMC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody here sell Dolphins cards, etc. on COMC?

JDOE

Pro Bowl Kicker
Reaction score
Any members here sell or trade on checkoutmycards.com?

I registered about a month ago and have been buying ever since.

Just wondered if any of my fellow Fin fans were on there!

Thanks for posting this! I just signed up and bought a bunch of Henne rookies.

I have some stuff I'm looking to sell, so I'll be using this as well.

Thanks again!

THX for the post, been a Fins collector over here in Germany for 20 years but have not heart from the site. Looks great - especially considering the poor state of Ebay and the insane shiiping prices of Beckett.com
Anybody BTW interested in Phins cards? Got around 200 nice non-common Dolphins (inserts, RC, Refractors etc)? If interested drop me a PN, I have an Excel list with my trading cards. Always looking for Fins or $

I am registered thier but hab not purchased any cards.
I have around 8000 dolphins cards and counting. :)
If interested try sites like
tradingcardcentral.com you can use me as a reference (Gadsden86)

if you are into trading and buying its a good site. thier are tons more to.

Hey guys, growing up I was a HUGE NHL card collector. I loved it. I still have thousands of them stocked away in my closet.

Ever since the NHL lockout I grew away from it and just stuck to my Phins, but I never once even bothered collecting football cards.

This thread has my old collecting blood boiling, and Gadsden86 your Hartline Auto RC has me drooling!

Any suggestions for buying box's these days? I've been out of the game for about 5 or 6 years, and any advice would be appreciated.

P.S. I checked out the sites you guys listed. A lot of the singles people are selling are listed incredibly low. How come? I have hockey jersey cards that are worth hundreds, yet I can get a Long/Henne jersey combo for $4.39?!?!?!

jersey cards just dont have the luster they once did.
Also alot would be Event used.. means no game play with them on.
I'm more into autos these days. You can only sign so much. As for Boxes. Buy what you like. Bang for the buck i liked prestige and some of the lower end stuff. You can get a box of NT for like 500 but that is just nuts for 1 box.
ANyhow good luck.

Thanks for the comment on the hartline. Looking to get more autos of his. Hope he will be great.

Back
Top Bottom