Anybody Interested in Brandon Marshall, amongst other Authentic Fins Jerseys???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Interested in Brandon Marshall, amongst other Authentic Fins Jerseys????

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
What started out as myself just being a consumer and buying up alot of Fins jerseys may turn into a side job for me as well. I mean at this point I can wear a different one every day of the week for a month. I have a connection with a very reliable source for authentic on field jerseys at a great price. So I am here gauging the interest in authentic jerseys at a great price. I have worn these and they are the real deal!! I have access to many different ones but to test the waters I would like to introduce myself to the forum with (3) Brandon Marshall jerseys, #19, each size 50, one in white, one in aqua and one in orange. Of course as time goes on and demand warrants, diffent players and sizes are definitely available. For now I need to get $100 + $10 shipping for each of the jerseys shown. Let me know what you guys think. I didn't even want to unwrap them but I can assure you they are gorgeous!!! Any questions and for Paypal payment my email address is pewtavert@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!:hclap:

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Authentic Jerseys......

What started out as myself just being a consumer and buying up alot of Fins jerseys may turn into a side job for me as well. I mean at this point I can wear a different one every day of the week for a month. I have a connection with a very reliable source for authentic on field jerseys at a great price. So I am here gauging the interest in authentic jerseys at a great price. I have worn these and they are the real deal!! I have access to many different ones but to test the waters I would like to introduce myself to the forum with (3) Brandon Marshall jerseys, #19, each size 50, one in white, one in aqua and one in orange. Of course as time goes on and demand warrants, diffent players and sizes are definitely available. For now I need to get $100 + $10 shipping for each of the jerseys shown. Let me know what you guys think. I didn't even want to unwrap them but I can assure you they are gorgeous!!! Any questions and for Paypal payment my email address is pewtavert@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!:hclap:

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

****MODS PLEASE KEEP IN THIS SECTION AS "THE EXCHANGE" IS A VERY SELDOMLY VIEWED SECTION. THANK YOU**

Umm If these aren't authentic jerseys i wouldn't list them as authentic. I just feel every one should know what they are buying. Not to thread jack or nothing.

Umm If these aren't authentic jerseys i wouldn't list them as authentic. I just feel every one should know what they are buying. Not to thread jack or nothing.

These are authentic jerseys, that's why I have quoted them as such. These are official on-field jerseys manufactured by Reebok.

ok cool just saying the tagging looks off as well as the nfl shield. I dont have the jerseys in my hand to feel the fabric but good luck with the sale

I agree 100% these are knock off jerseys. The mesh is too thin, the hem on the front is angled upward towards the collar and not straight across and the NFL shield is supposed to be stitched differently on the collar. I am also not trying to be offensive and they look great but I`m certain they aren`t authentics.

knock offs. The white dolphins jersey especially. The "dolphins" patch on the front should be all aqua, not white and aqua.

show us a close up of the shoulder logos and the orange trim on the numbers, that'll prove if its a real authentic or a knock off. The real authentic have orange embroidery around the teal numbers, the fakes all have an orange piece of material with the teal over it. And on the Knock-Offs the Dolphins logo is usually really messed up. if you cant tell the difference between the logos, you're either blind, an idiot, or you just don't care.010.jpg

Yea these def look fake..I am also wondering why you chose to take pictures of these outside in the rain?

Back
Top Bottom