Anybody worried about bills and jets drafting both draft ahead of miami??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody worried about bills and jets drafting both draft ahead of miami???

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't remember in any recent draft that both teams pick right before we pick. They could make things very interesting.

Both those teams might be reaching for quarterbacks at that spot. Not to concerned, but we will see once the draft gets closer.

the jets and bills should be after qbs with their top picks but the jets if it's not qb should go pass rusher...and i think they'd jump on mingo if he got to them...and that bums me out...then again they may prefer a dmontre moore or a dion jordan...jordan especially has the skill set to play 34 olb...he needs to play standing up

I believe that they'll be looking QB too. I hope so. Nothing like your rival team reaching for a QB in a not so QB friendly draft. :)

Yeah, a QB early, but that's only the 1st round. Every round they have picks in front of us. They could steal some good players and that will get frustrating.

i see the jets draft needs as pretty much being free safety they need range at the position going with two strong safeties like they did this year will catch up with them, right tackle a dj fluker fits the power downhill scheme and with that high 2nd rounder i think he could be a target, qb obviously, and pass rusher...all major needs

Neither the Jets or Bills are going to look at Miami's needs when they draft. So if it's the Jets and a QB and top WR are sitting there, they will go with whichever suits them best, not automatically take the WR because we need one. That's just a dumb draft strategy.

I see the Bills reaching for a QB in the first round with the Jets taking one in the 2nd. Frankly I'm more worried about the Chargers picking 1 slot ahead of us, it seems their team needs are almost exactly the same as ours.

Theres 11 teams in front of us in every round. Every year no matter who is in front of you has the potential to steal guys that you want. Any competent gm wont draft a player just to keep a team in their division from taking him if they don't have a need at that position. You wouldn't see the saints take a QB in round 1 just to stop the Bucs from getting him when their defense is the worst in the league. ( Obviously the bucs dont need a qb but its just an example) I think its a mute point, but like i said, a competent GM.......something the jets and bills lack, so yeah maybe you got a point.

I am more worried that Ireland is running Miami's draft than I am about where the Jets and Bills pick.

Yeah, a QB early, but that's only the 1st round. Every round they have picks in front of us. They could steal some good players and that will get frustrating.

they both will fight over micheal vick apparently but rex keeps his job sanchez might get one more year without wildcat. lol. They both might end up drafting QB's in 2nd round on looking for the next mr. wilson.

With so many teams needing QB's I think good players get pushed to 12.

I am more worried that Ireland is running Miami's draft than I am about where the Jets and Bills pick.

really? I would be worried if Belichik did but these guys? And they will both have new GM's, new everything. I think the Jets just drafted a 4-3 DE and now they will draft a 3-4 guy while the carolina kid becomes a bust playing in the wrong system.

Joe Philbin knows the kind of player he wants. Wont always score but who does? Ireland rarely drafts first round busts and second rounders havent beel all bad although Misi took a 4-3 change to become the LB he is suppose to be.

Back
Top Bottom