Anyone beginning to think all sports are rigged? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone beginning to think all sports are rigged?

kvado16

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Patriots, the Cavs, the Cubs, Clemson. All won in some BS fashion. How are we supposed to buy this crap? All of those outcomes happening probably have like a 1 in a billion chance. They just wanted Brady to ride off in the sunset with the greatest "triumph" in his life. It's clearly rigged, and the whole beef with the commissioner has got to be staged. Btw Brady is trash. All he's done his whole career is throw screen passes and let his o-line and receivers do all the work. Hell everyone has thrived in the pats system. He's a system QB, and there's a reason he's a sixth rounder. Marino was truly talented and the real goat, Brady can't hold his jock. Just saying, had to vent bc this is horse crap

The Russians have their hand in everything these days. Putin wanted another one of Kraft's rings...

Hate the Patriots with a passion but you can't dismiss Brady like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never seen make a great throw like and Aaron Rodgers or a Marino. The fact that nobodies like Wes Welker, Edelman, James White, Woodhead, Garapollo, Matt Cassell, Ninkovich and countless others who thrive in the pats are a testament to how trash Brady really is. If he played on any other team he would suck.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I've never seen make a great throw like and Aaron Rodgers or a Marino. The fact that nobodies like Wes Welker, Edelman, James White, Woodhead, Garapollo, Matt Cassell, Ninkovich and countless others who thrive in the pats are a testament to how trash Brady really is. If he played on any other team he would suck.

Hard to take you seriously when you say Brady is trash. He had 466 yards with the "nobodies" you mention. You say he's never made a great throw yet list Rodgers/Marino as ones who have (and have 1 Super Bowl win between the both of them). We're sick and tired of NE being elite but to give them no credit shows you're bitter and nonsensical.

269 starts and only blown out 24 times. Yeah he is trash alright. More than 90% of the games he starts he gives his team a chance to win by keeping them in the game

I hate the Pats too, but this one was earned. I hope they never get to another one while I'm alive.

I doubt Belichick would keep paying Brady millions if he could get the same results with the Garapollo or Cassell types.

I do not believe it is rigged, however I do believe that refs are instructed in big games to make calls that might otherwise not get called if a blowout looks like it is going to happen. 3 holding calls that were the types of holds that go on all game were called against the Falcons on one drive when they were up 14-0 that had a HUGE impact on the game. Only 3 points were scored but the time of possession on that drive had a big impact on Atlanta's D getting tired at the end of the game.

Hard to take you seriously when you say Brady is trash. He had 466 yards with the "nobodies" you mention. You say he's never made a great throw yet list Rodgers/Marino as ones who have (and have 1 Super Bowl win between the both of them). We're sick and tired of NE being elite but to give them no credit shows you're bitter and nonsensical.

You're damn right I'm bitter but most definitely very sensible. Yes Marino and Rodgers don't have many rings but last time I checked, they never cheated and secondly they never had the support that Brady had nor were they a product of a system like Brady. If Brady threw beautiful zip passes like Rodgers or bombed it perfectly like Marino, or if he read defenses like either then I'd give him credit but all he does is throw those annoying screen passes. I've said it all the way back when he played the giants in 2007, that his playing style is the most boring and lame way to play ever.

My only problem with the game was Brady threw it 62 times and they only called 1holding call

Back
Top Bottom